• Name: Taelin Webb
• Height: 5100
• Weight: 189
• Position: CB
• College: Southern Utah University
• Twitter: @Taetrilly
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I am from Fresno, California small town in the Valley, a lot of farms, dry heat in the summer but also can get really cold. What I love most about the city is the culture for the love of sports, the city really comes together when a team is doing well.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1. Film study 2. Practice 3. Strength conditioning. I put those in that order because 1, the film is the most important way to get better in my opinion, either that’s a film on yourself, the other team, our your own team, the film is CRUCIAL. 2. Practice 2nd because it’s cliche but practice makes perfect, during those times during the week is where you get to see opponents look and get actual reps at It. So that come game time it’s not the first time you see something. 3 is strength and conditioning is last but least, all three of these things are very important but this one is the last of the group because not ALL of the team needs the weight room to get better or to preform on the field, but condition is vital because every team needs to be in shape.
What do you worry about, and why?
The Bible says it’s a sin to worry, but I am only human but my biggest worry is my family, I have such a big heart that I go so hard on the football field that I want them all to be okay.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
One time I was in football camp for the very first time, since I came from basketball It was My very first fall camp even though I was in college, my very first couple weeks of camp and I struggled very bad, made me question my decision of switching to football, even had coaches come up to me and said I made the wrong decision. But I took that with a grain of salt and started watching film watching every detail on how I should get better, I stayed with It and Ended up the top corner and later would go on to start.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My Teammates probably would say my work ethic or my personality. They have seen how hard I worked for myself and for them and at the same time know how to make them laugh.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
I would have been a basketball, I switched sports to football my sophomore year of college without playing in high school or middle school. Basically with no football experience.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
I say room first because you are judge by how you take care of your living environment.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
This one is tough but I’m saying one of my family. I’m all about loyalty. It would be really hard not to save someone that has the same blood as me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Mike Laurey from Bad Boys
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Biggest adversity I have ever dealt with is having a really bad losing season and still coming in and working extra, working harder and watching even more film with no different results, made my mentality stronger.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Has to be my very first football practice, one on ones, I got COOKED I know everyone thought I was going to be trash, and thought I should have sticked with football,
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My most memorable play is getting first interception, It was just like damn, I really did this. I proved everyone wrong.
What song best describes your work ethic?
Lil Wayne- Grindin’
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
My drive & passion to be great.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
My uncle Sherman, loved him to death and miss him so much.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it? “Trills”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL
Marcus Willams safety for the Saints.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
Respected easily, you get treated the right way if your respected, if your liked people think they can run over you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Honestly, no one that comes to mind.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
If I had to choose one, hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My parents, both of them have made me who I am, why I want to be something, why my mentality is on the right track. Love them with every single thing in me.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Marshall Volleyball Player Kayla Simmons Made an SI Swimsuit Submission Video ift.tt/2J9erOO
about 6 mins ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ryan Martinez, WR, Waldorf University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/ryan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Charles Davis, WR, Elizabeth City State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Stephens, LB, Miles College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- John Calipari Seemingly Takes a Shot at Duke and Coach K on Twitter ift.tt/2XCtxFP
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT