The 49ers have their quarterback of the future in Jimmy G, and they were able to sign some solid defensive additions in free agency. I still feel their biggest need is defensive end, but I think they go Nick Bosa in the first round, so I am going to skip defensive end and go to their next biggest needs. I feel they could use a safety, a cornerback, a guard/center, a linebacker and a wide receiver. So let’s get to work.
Reid Miller, S, Montana – The former Arkansas safety is a solid prospect who brings a rack of experience on special teams. Miller is a fun player to watch and is a tackling machine. He played three years at Arkansas and played in every game on Special Teams. Versatility is monstrous in the NFL and Miller can add some depth to multiple positions for the 49ers. Reid will likely be a priority free agent.
Arrion Archie, CB, San Diego – The 6000 cornerback from Vallejo, California will be attending the 49ers local day and this kid fits the mold of a future Niners cornerback. He finished his senior season with 58 tackles and two interceptions. He is a taller corner with solid tackling skills. He will likely be a priority free agent.
Tanner Volson, OL, North Dakota State University – The NDSU Bison is one of the best interior lineman in the NFL Draft. He played 29 games at guard and his entire year at center. He had 44 games played going into his senior year in which he started every game. The guy is a beast and can be moved at three positions on the offensive line. He is likely to be a late round pick to a priority free agent.
Quinton Bell, DE/OLB, Prairie View A&M University – A 6040, 238 pound linebacker who ran a 4.38 forty yard dash at his pro day? That screams 49ers defense. They love speed backers and Bell fits the mold. He can rush and come off the edge and he can be taught to cover with that type of speed. He was worked out as a CB, LB, and DE at his pro day. The kid blew scouts away. He could end up being a late round pick.
Damion Jeanpiere Jr., WR, Nicholls State – The kid is a burner and has great hands. The 6010, and 185 pound speedster reminds me a lot of John Brown but bigger. He has hands and is not afraid to come across the middle of the field. He can stretch the field and his 950 yards receiving this year can help the 49ers right now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:3 Narratives around the NFL that need to end IMMEDIATELY nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-22/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ebVw3koh4r
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Here’s What Types of Gambling NFL Players Can Enjoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-21/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eGVz36MlvA
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Joe Mixon injury update; Could be more serious than we believe nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/joe-mi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:2018 NFL Re-Draft: Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen go 1 and 2 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2018-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hp3yic5kRP
about 37 mins ago
- Breaking: Tampa Bay Buccaneers To Sign Antonio Brown ift.tt/3m9GlMC
about 51 mins ago