Last week, Shawn Oakman, the former Baylor defensive lineman was found not guilty in a rape case that haunted him and kept him out of getting a shot in the NFL as a rookie. The massive man at 6090 and 267 pounds would be a great fit for the new Alliance of American Football League.
After being cleared, Oakman told KWTZ, that he wanted to play football now after being cleared.
“I want to play football at the highest level and just really finally get my chance,”
“I think God will set the right path for me but I don’t feel like I have to beg for anything, it’s not a begging matter. I don’t want anybody to hand me anything. I want to earn it and everything I get.”
Oakman needs a shot and the AAF would be a great opportunity for him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FIxH5OE7vY
about 14 mins ago
- Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Yep, he is spreading the ball around well twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 29 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/Oc59Ia8SV2k
about 35 mins ago