• Name: Sean Bowman
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 205lb
• Position: RB
• College: Averett University
• Twitter: @__SeanBowman__
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Washington DC. What I love most about is that it made me who I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, practice, then film study. Strength and conditions are first because of itself self-discipline and it prepares you mentally and physically for practice. Practice is second because that’s where you compete and adjust your body to game speed. Film study is last because you learn from your mistakes at practice and prepare to fix them the next day.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Losing, because I always try my best to win at everything I do.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I struggled academically my freshman year and it just made want to work hard to make my family proud.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a locker room. I gel with everyone in the locker room. I’m approachable by everyone, veteran or newcomer. I’m not too good to talk to anyone.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• my teammate Dejon Brooks it’s always fun going against. Push
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football? • My career would be a real estate agent
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m a family first guy so I would have to save family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Riley off of boondocks because that always been my favorite show growing up.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life is when people always told me I wouldn’t be able to make it. I overcome it by working harder than I have before to prove them wrong.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Is when I was about to go on the field for a rep in practice and I left my helmet on the sideline.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I have to say that when I watch my teammate T.O snag a catch over his opponent on a go route.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Championships by Meek Mill.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait is
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I have to bring one person back from the deed it will be my friend TK because he could change people mood no matter how down they were that day.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Behind the Scenes.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Christian McCaffery.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect because respect goes further than someone like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Johnny Manziel because he could have been one tough QB to stop.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family because do everything in life to help them.