Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Atlanta Ga, and I can really say I love everything about my city it’s a very exciting place to stay in.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study First, because if you study your film then you you will go into the game plan we’ll prepared.
Practice second, you practice what you’ve study.
Strength and conditioning third, it helps you last through the duration of the season.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not making my son and family proud, because I really try so hard to make them proud.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I wasn’t performing well in the class room in high school and it disqualified me to perform on the Division 1 level so unfortunately I sat out a year but I bounced back and made the most of my opportunity.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I can say my teammates would say I’m a great leader on and off the field, I have the ability to wheel people together for a task.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Osband Thompson, he played Linebacker at Tuskegee and it was always a healthy battle when we met each other.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A motivational speaker, I love to encourage people.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My room, I can’t sleep in a dirty room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member, my son deserves the world.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• M’Baku off of Black Panther because they say I look like one of the characters.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I was very bad in high school and my teacher would say I wouldn’t be successful do to my behavior and I can truly say I’ve made a complete turn around and now I’m about to graduate from one of the historical Colleges (Morehouse).
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was wide open one play for a touchdown and dropped the ball ??♂️
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I scored a 70 yard touchdown off of a slant route and I ran a player over to spark the run off.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hercules by Derez Deshon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’ve very competitive and very smooth and shifty for my size on the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother because she meant the world to me and I would love for her to see how far I’ve came.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Delanie Walker
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect goes a long way in life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Aaron Hernandez, he was a great Tightend that I looked up to but unfortunately he couldn’t control both of his lifestyles.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My son because he gives me the motivation every morning to continue to fight no matter the outcome because I know I have someone depending on me.
NFL Draft Diamonds was created to assist the underdogs playing the sport. We call them diamonds in the rough. My name is Damond Talbot, I have worked extremely hard to help hundreds of small school players over the past several years, and will continue my mission. We have several contributors on this site, and if they contribute their name and contact will be in the piece above. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org