“The charges stem from an incident last June between Rams strength coach Ted Rath and a female acquaintance at a Moorpark home last June with allegations of touching a person’s intimate body parts against their will. But Rath wasn’t arrested until January 15,” Senior Deputy DA Erik Nasarenko told KNX.
The Rams are aware of Rath’s charges and was placed on a leave of absence Friday.
In a team statement issued Friday, the Rams said they “are aware of the charges filed against Ted Rath. We take these allegations very seriously. Once the charges were filed, we decided Ted would take a leave of absence from the team as this matter works its way through the justice system.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/kansas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nDA0Y2ApjW
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Chase Lucas, CB, Arizona State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/chase-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ezbGQxulFO
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Donnie Corley, WR, Texas Southern… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Donta Marshall, DT, Central State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/donta-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Sage Surratt, WR, Wake Forest nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/sage-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/73oOkdmYPc
about 39 mins ago