The Oakland Raiders have landed their man. Antonio Brown has been traded to the Oakland Raiders.
Here are the tweets from Ian Rapoport.
The Antonio Brown saga is finally nearing a close. Sources say the #Steelers are dealing AB to the #Raiders in exchange for a third round pick and a fifth round pick in this 2019 draft. Brown will also get a reworked contract that makes him the NFL’s highest paid WR.
Contract details for new #Steelers WR Antonio Brown: 3 years, $50.125M, source said. Max value is 54.125M. He gets $30.125M guaranteed, more than the $0 he preciously had. The contract was he biggest hurdle.
Per Pro Football Talk:
Per source, Antonio Brown’s three-year haul will increase from $38.925 million to $50.125 million, per source. No new years will be added.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jordan Harris, OG, Furman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/jordan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hK5AH4R4d4
about 13 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Simeon Gatling, DB, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/simeon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- The MVP candidates for the NFL 2020 season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/mvp-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yOJYhjoa1M
about 26 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Stephen Sturm, QB, Bentley University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/stephe…
about 52 mins ago
- I laughed twitter.com/just_burke/sta…
about 1 hour ago