The Oakland Raiders have landed their man. Antonio Brown has been traded to the Oakland Raiders.
Here are the tweets from Ian Rapoport.
The Antonio Brown saga is finally nearing a close. Sources say the #Steelers are dealing AB to the #Raiders in exchange for a third round pick and a fifth round pick in this 2019 draft. Brown will also get a reworked contract that makes him the NFL’s highest paid WR.
Contract details for new #Steelers WR Antonio Brown: 3 years, $50.125M, source said. Max value is 54.125M. He gets $30.125M guaranteed, more than the $0 he preciously had. The contract was he biggest hurdle.
Per Pro Football Talk:
Per source, Antonio Brown’s three-year haul will increase from $38.925 million to $50.125 million, per source. No new years will be added.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:UConn becomes the first FBS team to cancel football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/kevin-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/lqlJmC8hqZ
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL COVID-19 OPT-OUT TRACKER nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/covid-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6R3m8dAZa3
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:4 Tailgate Items Every Tailgater Needs nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/tailga… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Aa85bg4cfF
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Colten Menges, LS, Alcorn State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/colten… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/iIgByKZQng
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/X5Gr1B4R0p
about 59 mins ago