• Name: Malique Jackson
• Height: 6’
• Weight: 190
• Position: Defensive Back
• College: Florida State Unviersity/ Bethune-Cookman University
• Twitter: _DosOcho
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Only thing I would switch is film study and practice because the only way of getting good at something is repping it 365 days.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being successful and being able to do what I want. Because my parents install it into me so I do not have another choice.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being accountable and dependable to others.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Practicing against Jamies Winston
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A business man.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I believe in house cleaning first. If you can keep your room clean, everything else will fall into place.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would most definitely save whoever I could get to first, everyone’s life is important.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington… He just has a great
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Getting through college on my own. Having to push myself because I was scared of letting the people down that got me there. I would remind myself every day what is my purpose.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Driving down the highway jamming to my favorite music then realize I am being watched by a vehicle of people next to me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I don’t have a most memorable play, I just loved playing alongside Derwin James, Pj Williams, Jalen Ramsey, and Ronald Darby. Just being able to be in the same meeting room with those guys was enough. I learned so much from just being around them. They taught me so much in just a short amount of time about the game of football.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Blues because I like to take things slow.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My on the field smarts and aggressiveness.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Great Grandfather, he loved watching football, but he was never able to participate in it because he had to work and provide for his family. I wish I could bring him back to show him who I am on the field.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I am not really into clubs, but I most definitely would like to open a restaurant and name is Old School Diner.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I can care less if someone doesn’t like me, just long as they respect me I know I am doing something right. It’s hard for someone not to like me or respect me. I am someone who people gravitate too. Just by the way I was raised.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, but sometimes we need to lose so it reminds us not to get comfortable.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because they tell me what needs to be said, even though I don’t want to hear it sometimes, but it is what I need to hear. Something that other people are scared to say. I know the truth is dangerous, but I want everything that comes with it.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Chris Paul Responds to News that His Relationship with James Hard is Unsalvageable bit.ly/2WMLtch
about 29 mins ago via IFTTT
- Incredible twitter.com/junnaitoh/stat…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Lenny Dykstra Went Dumpster Diving for His Lost Teeth bit.ly/2ZvznWN
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for June 17, 2019 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Trevante Coleman, RB, Grandview University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/trevan…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone