• Name: Lance Dunn Jr
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 212
• Position: RB
• College: North Dakota State
• Twitter: @lance_dunn3
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Waterloo, Iowa and what I love the most about it is the people there and the support system they provide rather you’re family or just a local friend
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I’d say film study first because when you’re preparing for a game rather college or NFL everyone is going to be strong fast and smart so you have to be able to find an edge on your opponent and you do that with film study
Next, I’d say strength and conditioning because you have to be willing to push your body and outwork your opponent on a daily basis
Last but not least I would say practice because after you have your strength and conditioning and your film studying done, you have to put it all to use everyday at practice and be able to execute at a high level so the game is easy.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about anything because I know god has a plan for me and I just put it all in his hands.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s a failure but my whole life I feel like I’ve been overlooked with everything and I use that as my motivation to prove people wrong
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My passion towards the game and my work ethic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Khalen Saunders from WIU
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching or recreational sports manager
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member first then I would try and save the strangers
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Rick Grimes from walking dead cause he’s fearless and a good leader
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My mother passed away when I was 9 years old and it was the hardest thing I’ve ever been through but It molded me into the man I am today and everything I do is for her
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dancing in front of the whole school in high school at a pep rally knowing I can’t dance
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring my 4th touchdown on my 4th carry against Robert Morris my junior year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustle hard – Ace Hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Self confidence and a strong desire to succeed
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My mother to hear her voice again and give me some god advice
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I’d Name it “Club Culture” for the black culture
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tevin Coleman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt because even though he was in the wrong for what he did, he is still a good person and deserves a second chance
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad because he has set me in the right path since I was a kid and always knows what’s best for me
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Patriots re-signed P Ryan Allen nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfltra…
about 7 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance is up for second week in a row, and now Johnny Manziel is playing! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/aaf-at…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Amani Bledsoe, DL University of Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/amani-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tristian Green, LB, Saint Augustine nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/tristi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 19th, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfltra… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oxsow8s16c
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro