• Name: Knikeem Lewis
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 290
• Position: OG/OL
• College: Sacred Heart University
• Twitter: @K_dot54
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Mays Landing, NJ. Its a unique feeling living outside of big cities but still in a small town suburb.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I constantly worry about my future and decisions and how they will affect my life in the long run.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example would be my freshman year in high school when I didn’t like playing football and I faced a tough decision to keep playing or quit. thank god I kept playing because it granted me an opportunity to play in college and further my education easier.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would say my will to win or dependability.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• James Rentz
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching football or Private Security
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because there is no better feeling then cleaning your room. cleaning my room feels like a fresh start on the day and clean environments put me in a better mood.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because I could imagine living my life knowing I could have saved my family member and I didn’t.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• John Wick, because he is unstoppable.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity would be finding myself
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting blindsided my freshman year
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My senior year vs Duquesne in the first drive in the second half where I pulled and destroyed the defensive end.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill Dreams and Nightmares
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• IQ and Instincts
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Great Grandmother because she was really the only grandparent I ever met and I loved her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•Keem’s Night Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Dak Prescott
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because having respect from people is something that is very valuable to me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Jhonny Manziel, only because he had so much hype behind him coming out into the NFL and now he’s playing anymore.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I absolutely hate to lose. Losing gives me a burning feeling that doesn’t feel good at all.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Brother Kaiwan Lewis because he set so many good examples and footsteps to follow by.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- For real technical difficulties crap twitter.com/natemendelson/…
about 21 mins ago
- Haha twitter.com/carmiev/status…
about 22 mins ago
- Jakob Johnson from Germany!!! Touchdown!!!! 🇩🇪
about 23 mins ago
- Wait @AgentNicoleLynn was that @JWills73 in that commercial?
about 39 mins ago
- Gilmore having a tough night with DK
about 51 mins ago