• Name: Kani Kane
• Height: 6 foot
• Weight: 245
• Position: Fullback/Runningback
• College: University of Delaware
• Twitter: kkane7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Bridgeville Delaware, it is a small town where everyone knows everyone. Everyone in the town is very supportive of everything you accomplish.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is very important because it will show you what you’re doing wrong on the field and able to fix your mistakes. It also gives you an idea of what your opponent is doing and their strengths and weaknesses. Strength and conditioning are important because you always want to be the stronger and fast player on the field it gives you an advantage over a lot of players. Practice is the most important it ties into watching film but practice you turn all your field studying into great work and practice makes you a better player.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The biggest thing I worry about is being the healthiest I can be because if your not healthy you can not do anything that you want. It would hold you back.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My biggest failure in life was me not being able to sign to the college I wanted to out of high school. I reacted by going to junior college and doing what I was supposed to do and getting on the deans list every semester I was there, and graduating, and I got to go to the school I wanted to attend.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My willingness to help others
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I played against was Emmanuel Beal
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be doing something in the helping field. Something like guidance councling.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Definitely my room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member because my family is my everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any movie character I would be flash because I was never the fastest runner.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was Loosing my grandmother. I thought I lost the world. She was my everything . I saw her everyday, we talked everyday, I help her around her house. When she left I was down and I had to get it together because life keeps on moving so I just started taking everything to heart, and that’s who I play for today.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• most embarrassing moment was when in class one day I sat down in a broken chair and the chair fell to the ground and about 50 students were just looking at me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring the game-winning touchdown against the University Albany.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work Hard, Play Hard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The one trait that would help me succeed at the next level is my physicality. I am going to bring it to who ever stand in my way.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother because I would like to sit down and have talks with her like the old days.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Get Boogie with Kaneezy
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Tom Brady just because everyone goes against everything he does
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt, I know he was in the wrong but in the
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My older brother has the biggest influence on me because he is the one who is always pushing me to do better and work harder. I will always go to before anyone for anything.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- President of ESPN Flew to Denver to try to Convince Peyton Manning to Take MNF Job ift.tt/2W51gmM
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- Raiders are hosting LB Vontaze Burfict for a visit nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfltra…
about 13 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- AAF Attendance is up for second week in a row, and now Johnny Manziel is playing! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/aaf-at… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Amani Bledsoe, DL University of Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/amani-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tristian Green, LB, Saint Augustine nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/tristi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro