• Name: Justice Powers
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 302
• Position: OL
• College: UAB
• Twitter: abnormvl6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Dallas, TX what I enjoy most is the culture of the city plus scenery.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study, Practice and Strength & Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
- Depends, takes a lot for me to worry about something.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I can remember a time when I failed a test I thought I passed so you can imagine my reaction. I overcame that failure by making a better study guide for the next test and blew it out the water.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Easy to get along with.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Marcus Davenport
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Desk, Room, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Three Strangers, Makes more people lives happier.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Denzel Washington, Don’t know why I guess because he’s smooth.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Going JUCO, I overcame that obstacle by staying prayed up and trusting God’s plan.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Don’t have one.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Passing a three man twist.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Future-Never Stop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Becoming stronger
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My little brother, so I can spend more time with him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Don’t know
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, It’ll get you further.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Dallas Cowboy Defensive End Randy Gregory.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Dad; he helped shape the man I’ve become today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds