Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from SW Nassau County in Long Island, NY. The food is what I love most about my hometown. As soon as I get home, a stop at the bagel shop is a must.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning comes first because without this then there is no possibility of performing on the field regardless of how much someone studies or practices. Next is film study because one can’t practice what one does not know. Practice is last to put together what someone has studied and their work in the weight room to perform at their best.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about getting daily tasks done to achieve my long term goals. I keep in touch with my family and friends while enjoying life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was dismissed from the Indiana University football team in the spring of 2017. I also let my grades fall leading to my dismissal from the college I was enrolled in. Disappointed in myself, I stayed to take classes to get my gpa up so I could finish my degree requirements as a non-degree seeking student. I then applied back into the college for purpose of graduation once I fulfilled all of my undergraduate requirements and got my grades up. I was once doubtful if I would ever get an Indiana degree but now I have it on my wall. I overcame this failure by telling myself that I will not stop until I get what I came for which was my degree. I graduated December 2018. The support of my parents also helped me tremendously.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to bounce back.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Joey Bosa
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’d be modelling, Djing, playing basketball, or all three.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my car first because I drive for Uber and Lyft. Without a clean car, I can’t make money.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member first then try to save the strangers. If I saved the strangers, they may kill me in my sleep to keep resources for themselves. During a disaster people become desperate and irrational. My family has my back.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Spider-Man because who wouldn’t want to sling around the city like that?!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• For me personally it would have to be my ankle injury. I was not mentally prepared for an injury like that. I overcame it by telling myself that there is no gain without pain.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was a freshman in high school at Christ the King in Queens, I used to be in a chorus class. I enrolled
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 2015 vs Ohio State, down one score I ran a corner route in the end zone with the game coming to a close. The ball was thrown my way and I was unable to make the play.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Never Lose –Meek Mill –Wins and Losses
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Resiliency is the most important trait to be successful because it will not always be 70 and sunny.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Uncle Danny. His life was cut too short.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Bounce
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Robert McCray III
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect is the recognition of one’s abilities or character. Respect ensures how you will be treated but being liked does not.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Collin Kaepernick. He was just trying to do the right thing regardless of how it was perceived.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because I hate to see satisfaction in faces of the opposition. Can’t let you get one up on me.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents have had the biggest influence on my life. Without them I wouldn’t be who or where I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is awesome for D3 football players everywhere. Remember his name the kid is built for this! @draftguyjimmy was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Appreciate the love! Our crew is amazing! @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020 @that_sports_guy @DrJesseMorse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Urban Meyer has some smart former coaches of his out there available. Charlie Strong is out there, Doc Holliday re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- You can receive a free stock by clicking the link below. I personally received a stock of Ford. Build your portfo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago