• Name: Jhaloni Johnson
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 180 lb.
• Position: CB/S
• College: Kutztown University
• Twitter: @lifeasjhalonii
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Philadelphia is my hometown and what I love the most about it is the food selection and the spirit that the sports fan have.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice and Film Study, then Strength and Conditioning. I list Practice and Film Study together as most important because practice reflects how a player will play in the game. Film Study gets you ready for your next opponent. Strength and Conditioning is second most important because when your in-season weight lifting gets slightly cut back as your already taking enough toll on your body, I think off-season training is extremely important though as well as in-season workouts.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the health of my family because they live in a neighborhood within Philadelphia that can sometimes be rough.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed in the weight room during a summer camp testing. My reaction was the usual – upset, disappointed, and frustrated. I overcame this failure by working twice as hard to not only reach the point that I failed at, but to surpass it. I asked for help with technique and dieting from my strength and conditioning coach. We put the time in and I got the results I worked for.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say that I have the body structure to play to be an elite defensive back at all levels of football. They also compliment me on my speed and God-given abilities.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Craig Reynolds (Kutztown Running Back) is the best player I have ever played against in college.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football, I would pursue a career in Real Estate.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Of the three, I would clean my room first, desk second then car last.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• In a disaster, between the choice of saving three strangers or one family member, I would save my family member. Family means too much to me to leave them in a disaster in exchange for strangers.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television or movie character, I would be Black Panther because I like what he represents. Black Panther protects his community and is a man of action.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was growing up in a high-poverty, high-crime neighborhood. I sought to pursue a dream outside of the streets in which I was raised. I looked for guidance in my mother, father and older siblings.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I false started at the 2017 indoor PSAC championship for Track.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable moment of my collegiate career was my first game versus a nationally ranked school, IUP. It was my red-shirt Freshman year and I started the entire game. Despite being down at half-time, we came back and were victorious.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Warrior Part II by Lloyd Banks and Eminem is the song that best describes my work ethic.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait you can have to help you succeed at the next level is a relentless work ethic and willingness to adjust/ learn new playbooks and schemes.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be my Grandmother; I never met her but I always heard that she was a beautiful, loving, and respectful woman.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I opened a dance club, I would name it “Lon’s”.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• In my opinion, the most underrated player in the NFL is Tyrann Mathieu.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. I choose respect because it is earned, not given.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel the most for Adrian Peterson because coming up the way I did, it was okay for parents to discipline their children.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has been the biggest influence on my life. She has sacrificed so much and I would not be here today without her.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bxGCEgXDc0
about 4 hours ago
- I changed up Draft Diamonds page for this #BillsMafia run!
about 6 hours ago