• Name: Hashim Sesay
• Height: 5100
• Weight: 185
• Position: CB
• College: Shepherd University
• Twitter: @See_2Three
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning comes first because the best ability in life is availablity so if you can’t physically perform at a high level then you’ll be on the sidelines. Film study next because it’s important to learn as much as possible about your opponents as well as yourself before you go out there. Then practice because you finally put all your tools together at once and can showcase your them mentally and physically.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Overall health for myself and loved ones
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first week at JUCO I was a 3rd string CB but I kept working and by the last week of camp I was a starter and kept that on for 2 seasons there.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They’d probably say my best quality is they know I keep the same energy. Don’t say too much just come to work everyday and ball. Actions> words.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Billy Brown. Jerimiah Ledbetter (JUCO)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something to do with personal training.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, car, desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’d go with my family member because they will always be family at the end of the day.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Probably Batman because he didn’t have superpowers and still got the job done.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I’ve been faced with adversity my whole life and have overcome a lot just to be in the position I’m in now. I don’t quit.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Being a 3rd stringer in JUCO before I earned my starting job. It pushed me to work harder and achieve what I knew I was capable of.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play is my 1st career interception at the homecoming game. I ran from the numbers to midfield, dove for it, and saved a touchdown. It was a big momentum shift then we ended up winning by 20+.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Majornine- Places You’ll Go