• Name: Grant LaPoint-Teate
• Height: 5’9
• Weight: 173
• Position: CB
• College: East Texas Baptist University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I come from a very small town where football is everything. What I Love most about my city is the support I get from everyone.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, Strength and conditioning. I don’t think athletes understand how important the film room is.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about Regrets. Because when it’s all over I want to make sure I’ve done everything I could to expose my ability in this game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My support and how I hold them to high expectations day in and day out
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Reese Childress. He was a Great player
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My dream job is to be a Sports Agent
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My room because that’s where I have to lay my head every night
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would have to Save my family member. Because that’s Family. (FOE)
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington because he is the best
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest Adversity in life that I had to Overcome is missing both of my state games my senior year in High school due to injury. If I would have played that would have been two more rings for the city of Orange Texas. I overcame adversity by never quitting and never giving up on myself.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• The Most embarrassing moment has to be when I got Leaped my freshman year against Hardin Simmons.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching a pick against UMHB my sophomore year rite after adversity hit.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Bag on me “A Boogie”
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness. You can only go as far as you allow your mind to go because that’s what controls you.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great grandmother
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ronnie Harrison
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Because when your respected they know what your capable of. That’s why they respect you.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother because she always finds a way. It does not matter what the situation is.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Gotta love it. WE are breaking records twitter.com/pfref/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- That was a sack, his knee was down
about 18 mins ago
- I am super excited to see what Brian Daboll is going to dial up. So far this is the same team that takes their foot off the gas
about 19 mins ago
- Jalen Hurts is in the game for Carson Wentz
about 34 mins ago
- Rams are back and boy the Bills look lost on defense
about 37 mins ago