• Name: Deion Harris
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 200
• Position: CB
• College: University of North Dakota
• Twitter: @deionharris24
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Growing up in a small historical town of Hibbing Minnesota showed me the ups and downs in life that helped get me to where I am today. I love coming back to eat at local restaurants and seeing family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film study, Strength and conditioning. I always admire the saying “Practice what you preach” because you can’t become better at something your passionate about if you don’t practice it.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The only thing I worry about is losing someone I love.
Give me an example of when you failed at something.
How did you react and how did you overcome failure?• Whenever there’s been a time in a game where I made a mistake, I make sure in practice that I don’t make that same mistake twice from the past.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My passion for the game
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Carson Wentz (NDSU)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A football coach at any level
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because family always comes first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Ironman because once he puts that suit on there’s no stopping what he can do
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Tearing my Achilles in 2017 and the process which required hard work and patience to come back even stronger
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Had a chance to get an interception in the collegiate bowl but
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Returning a pick-six for a game-winning touchdown in the conference championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Outstanding (Gunna)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being mentally
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My mother so I could see her again
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club 24
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Patrick Peterson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people acknowledge what you’ve been through and understand where you come from
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick because he stood up for what he believed in and got punished for it
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, for how much she’s went through in her life battling cancer. She’s made me the man I am today and I do what I do because of her and my family.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago