• Name: Corey Wright
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 195
• Position: DB
• College: Adams State University
• Twitter: @Ball_2influence
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• From Raliegh NC , there it’s good parts and it’s rough parts like every other city
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study is number 1. If you don’t know how you look honestly and then look for an opponent you will never turn your weaknesses into your strengths for your self and ultimately your team. Secondly, Conditioning! Condition sets you up to be able to dig deeper in critical game situations, the most conditioned athlete/ team mentally and physically will outlast any opponent. The third is practice from the film study and being in conditioned practice is where you build chemistry and schemes within the team. Strength the weight room is where you build durability within muscle and mind.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Worry about leaving unsatisfied, not leaving a legacy/ example for the next kid coming out of a small school, and not living up to my full potential as a teammate and at my position. I want to leave the game saying I dominated my position in the time God allowed me to play.
How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I see failures as constructive
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• “Bro you were working your tail off all summer. I
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Can’t say
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching Football
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Depends on whose closer and whose purpose I thought was for the better of this world not sound judgment mental.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Fresh Prince because it would allow me to work with Will Smith. Legend.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• There are many times. I would say when I was homeless in LA. I had to live in my girlfriend car bc I didn’t have one. I knew going back home and telling my folks was an option bc it would prove the doubt of me traveling so far to chase after a game.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• 2016 we won only 1 game I think I barely had 500 yards on the season. No touchdowns.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Black Hills September 15th @ 1 O’clock. We were up at touch down I believe but the game was going back and forth . It’s 3rd down they needed a first and we needed a way to get the ball back . The Slot ran a slant and I jumped it , he caught it but I stripped it and recovered the ball , we retain possession and we score . Ultimately we won the game at the end . All that really mattered.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Passion will forever be #
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma, she wasn’t supposed to die that’s how much I felt confused. God has his time for every one of us but , the fact she is was that vessel who introduced God in my life and never let me stray away, from cards she sent of verses, taking us to church every Easter, being that vessel to bring my mom side of the family together come the holidays . The brain hemorrhage came out of nowhere and my second semester in Jr College, that brought me home.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Ballers, if you ain’t got at least 30k on you. Don’t bother entering
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyrann Mathieu, to be 5’9 185 making plays the way he makes year after year and only gets invited to 1 Pro Bowl. Doesn’t make sense to me , also the fact he can play any DB or hybrid rover Linebacker position .SS for Savage Safety … I also want to shed light on these 2 guys, Mark Barron, and Deone Buchannon. Safties that moved to the mike position and still play at a
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, all I know now. Your respect as a man everything, I been the one where people liked me and didnt have respect for me. You eventually end up wasting your time.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick , I believe he wanted to shed light too off-field issue’s that have been put aside for a people but intern end up being an issue because of it . How does that make sense?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win and I hate to loose. Both
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• its a tie between Mom and Dad. Not because they both stayed in my life, but my mom has MS and never complains, wakes up at 7 to start her day with a job and has another one. She’s 62. My Dad put away a lot of dreams to stay by my side and worked at jobs for them to pay off for me in the long run. If he never would have worked at American Airlines I would’ve never got this far bc we low on income so plane flights had to be covered. He also has 2 jobs, hardest worker I know!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jason Garrett, Dan Snyder, and painful dummies (Future is Now Podcast) ift.tt/2GnfQku
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meet Model Elisha Herbert, Shaq is at Tomorrowland Living His Best Life & Henrik Stenson goes full Bo Jackson ift.tt/2LxFK9l
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Francisco Lindor Calls for MLB to Extend Netting after He Hit a 3-year-old Boy in the Head With a Foul Ball ift.tt/2YjJgdh
about 12 hours ago via IFTTT