• Name: Charles Mosley
• Height: 6’5
• Weight: 320
• Position: OG/OT
• College: Austin Peay State University
• Twitter: @Bigcharless
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born in Memphis, TN and I was raised in a little town called Burlison, Tn about 35 minutes from Memphis. I grew up around tons of family and in the church. I loved being surrounded by family and growing up in the country, outside playing basketball and football all day from sun up till
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry too much about anything other than am I getting better or not to help pursue my dreams of getting to the next level to help my team get better and better myself as well.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first 3 years at UT I failed at putting football first and doing thing the little things to succeed and at Austin Peay I decided to put football first and do all the little things necessary to succeed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being there for others. I put myself last and team first. Whatever my teammates need someone to talk to on how to get better or just a friend to talk too or even feeding them if their low on cash then I’m always willing to help.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Deandre Walker from Georgia.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would go into teaching and become a football coach because I love the game and always want to be associated with it or becoming a football analyst. I want to be able to help kids do better in life whether it’s playing football or living in the real world. Football was my way out of Memphis and my small town and I know it can help anyone else who was in the same position as I was.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk then car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family. I chose family because whenever I had a disaster in my life my family was there to help me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would say
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity would be when I broke my leg at UT my freshman and hearing Doctors say I may never play again and I fought hard in rehab and therapy to make it back to the field.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would be when I caught my first DUI at UT. First time I had been in any legal trouble but thanks to my lawyer and family
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustlin – Rick Ross or YFN Lucci – Destined
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The ability to understand I am not the best yet and I still have work to do each and
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Hannah (Charlene) Fleming, My grandmother. She didn’t get to see me get recruited or sign or see me play any football games and I wish I could bring her back to show her the success I had so she can enjoy it with me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Charlie’s Angels
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Lamar Jackson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Everyone can like you and have zero respect for you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. People don’t realize the demons we face internally and don’t understand that for most of us football is our way to escape them just for a little bit.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose because I felt as if I didn’t do my job well enough to help us win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Janet Mosley, My mom. She’s been right by my side my whole life and supports me no matter what. She’s never let me go through anything alone ever in my life. My two children, Hannah and Hendrix as well because I know
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Gerald McCoy leaves Cleveland, still talking to them on terms, but will visit Ravens next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Was Antonio Brown telling the truth about Steelers QB Big Ben Roethlisberger? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/steele…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian Kearns Jr., RB, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/brian-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brennan Sefick, DB, Waynesburg Univerity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Playboy Model Shoots Her Shot with Soccer Star Neymar after He Skips Soccer Awards to Hang with Rihanna bit.ly/2W42Jyu
about 49 mins ago via IFTTT