The Shaker Heights Police Department in Ohio received a strange phone call from a lady after she
The frantic caller described seeing a male yelling while running down the street, police said.
“There’s someone in front of our house… He’s yelling and screaming and flailing his arms. And I don’t want to get my kids out of the car yet because I don’t know what’s going on,” the woman told the dispatcher. “He’s running up and down the street, just yelling… He’s running from side to side.”
Officers found the juvenile who said he was celebrating the Cleveland Browns adding three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
“After everyone shared their combined excitement, the future General Manager for the Browns quietly returned to his residence to resume his festivities without disturbing the neighbors,” the police department said
I am a Bills fan, so I know how this had to make him feel. I would have been pumped too!! Glad nothing happened to him for celebrating!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 19th, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfltra… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oxsow8s16c
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green Bluntly Talks Kevin Durant Free Agency ift.tt/2YbTpWm
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andre Williams, OLB, University of Pikeville nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/andre-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Transactions for March 19th, 2019 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfltra…Panthers signed DE Bruce Irvin
about 47 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Odell Beckham Taking Break From Social Media to Reevaluate Some Of the Things in his Life ift.tt/2OfOO0X
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT