The Shaker Heights Police Department in Ohio received a strange phone call from a lady after she
The frantic caller described seeing a male yelling while running down the street, police said.
“There’s someone in front of our house… He’s yelling and screaming and flailing his arms. And I don’t want to get my kids out of the car yet because I don’t know what’s going on,” the woman told the dispatcher. “He’s running up and down the street, just yelling… He’s running from side to side.”
Officers found the juvenile who said he was celebrating the Cleveland Browns adding three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
“After everyone shared their combined excitement, the future General Manager for the Browns quietly returned to his residence to resume his festivities without disturbing the neighbors,” the police department said
I am a Bills fan, so I know how this had to make him feel. I would have been pumped too!! Glad nothing happened to him for celebrating!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fred VanFleet Shared a Video of Himself Driving Through Crazed Raptors Fans as He Tried to Leave the Arena bit.ly/2VPX6Pt
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- Packers Legend Bart Starr Died at the Age of 85 bit.ly/2YMWWdl
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chama Pierre, DB, NW Missouri State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/charma…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Rafael Devers Had a No Doubter of a Home Run Turn into a Double after the Ball Hit the Roof bit.ly/2M7CCSw
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Antwaine Carter Jr., DB, Langston University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/antwai… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro