• Name: Andrew Garbarino
• Height: 6’5” • Weight: 312
• Position: Offensive line
• College: Kutztown
• Twitter: garbarino_1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Peckville, Pa is my hometown which is a small town north of Scranton. Known for its blue collared mentality and being a close knit community. I love all of the good food places we have to eat at in our area.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Strength and conditioning. You cant perform if your not in shape. 2. Practice. You play like you practice. Its important to take advantage of every rep and get better every practice 3. Film study. Because you can make your weaknesses strengths and know your opponent. You can learn how to improve on what you did wrong so you don’t make the same mistakes again.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My Family, they mean the most to me. I want to be able to take care of my parents especially and give them everything they deserve.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed to make my all star game after my senior year in high school. I’ve always kept that in the back of my head throughout my college career. It’s been a little extra motivation to prove to the many people that doubted me and my ability. I’ve overcame that failure by working hard throughout my college career to put myself in a position to play the game I love at the next level.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Hardworker, I’m always constantly working out and trying to improve in every aspect possible.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Marcus Martin Slippery Rock
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a personal trainer. I love being able to help other athletes and people achieve their goals and dreams.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My Room, i always make sure my room is clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member. Family first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Sylvester Stallone from Rocky. He is extremely tough, fearless and hardworking.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Tearing my labrum in my hip week 4 of my senior season. I played the rest of the season on it. I got surgery in November of 2017 and had to put training and my NFL dreams on hold for a year. I worked hard after surgery doing physical therapy for 15 weeks and just been on a non stop grind since then to get back to 100%. I believe that with hard work and dedication you can achieve anything. I had alot of people in my corner supporting me throughout the whole process and I can’t thank them all enough.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping my first pass that i got thrown to me in my redshirt junior season.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching my first touchdown pass against Seton Hill
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ambition by Wale
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait would be my work ethic. I always strive to be the hardest worker in the room.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle. He was like a second dad to me
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “Bust Down”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• JuJu Smith-Schuster . He is always making clutch catches and doing whatever it takes to help his team win. Whether its blocking downfield or making huge splash plays on offense.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. Respect is something that is earned not given. Anyone can say they like you but it doesn’t mean that they respect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. He is super talented and its sad to see him struggle with all the off field and mental issues that he’s dealing with.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. There’s no worse feeling then losing a game. You train to win so its expected.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, I wouldn’t be here without them. They support me with everything I do and always have my back.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- Last Chance:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
- Did You See This:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
- NY PA Corporate Cup Soccer Showcase gofundme.com/f/ny-pa-corpor…
about 13 hours ago
- Did You See This:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 hours ago