• Name: Amani Bledsoe
• Height: 6’5”
• Weight: 285
• Position: D-Line
• College: University of Oklahoma
• Twitter: amani_bledsoe
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
Graduated from Lawrence High in Lawrence, Kansas but Wichita, Kansas is actually my home town.
Have lots of memories spending quality time with family there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1. Practice-It is important to practice how you will play and develop good habits such as running to the ball, and going hard every rep in practice. It is important to be as efficient as possible
2. Film Study-important to break down every practice and game. Film study will help make you more efficient. It is important to not make the same mistakes in practice that you have seen on film.
3. Strength and Conditioning-this is important toprepare your body for performing at high efficiency on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
Letting people down that believe in me and care about me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
Got beat on the field, looked at film and learned from my mistake.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My teammates see me as being very optimistic and a good technician.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Patrick Mahomes at Texas Tech my freshman year at OU. We did win the game though!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
A family member, I don’t know the strangers but I would find a way to save them all anyway.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
The Rock, he is in a lot of action movies
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Having to sit out some of my collegiate career and having to bounce back from that, it ultimately made me stronger mentally coming out and helped shape me as a person
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Pants falling down in elementary school because I forgot to wear a belt.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Getting a sack in the big 12 championship game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
2Chainz-Sleep When U Die
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
Having a strong mindset and carrying myself with great optimism.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
Einstein, to pick up some of his knowledge.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Studio Happy Feet
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
Respected, you can’t be liked by everyone in life, but being respected means that your name carries something on and off the field which holds a greater value than simply being liked, which is more superficial.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Kareem Hunt, although what he did was distasteful and wrong, I feel his punishment was excessive. Getting punished and having consequences was in line, but having to leave a team that he poured his heart and soul into takes it a step further.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
God, I put my faith first in everything I do and am not afraid to do so.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Breaking: Chargers are signing P Lachlan Edwards to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/lachla… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/inN2KR8ncg
about 16 mins ago
- Breaking: Seahawks signed WR Darvin Kidsy to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3ZKgjhAJ3F
about 16 mins ago
- Vikings WR Adam Thielen has been taken off the COVID-19 list, EXPECT HIM TO PLAY week 13 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/adam-t…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Lions WR Kenny Golladay is still not practicing, Not a good sign for the injured Lion wide receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago