• Name: Albert Rogalski
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 175
• Position: DB
• College: Carthage College
• Twitter: @bertrogalski
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Trevor, WI. I like it because it’s very quiet and small. Everyone knows everyone in my neighborhood.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1 Practice, 2 Film study and then 3 Strength and Conditioning. They all three are very important but, practice is where you’re going to get better and film is going to help you see what you need to work on. Strength and Conditioning are also very important because you need to be strong and in shape to play the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Letting my family and friends down. They mean the world to me and I want to give back everything I can for them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Gave up a touchdown but being a DB you have to have a short memory. Don’t forget it totally but don’t let it affect your play on the future reps.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think they would all say my best quality is my speed. Always been the fastest kid on my team since little league.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Broc Rutter from North Central College.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would be joining the Navy to be a Seal.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• car for sure – everyone sees my car and I want them to think I am a clean person
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• The three strangers because 3 is better than 1 and I know my family would want me to save them instead.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• .Joey from Friends. Love that guy! He’s a good guy and always in a good mood.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I pulled my hamstring my senior year and was out for most of the games. I just kept being positive and worked hard to get back out there on the field.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In high school, I ran the ball all the way down to the 1-yard line and got up to celebrate. Not the fact that I got hawked down but the fact that I sprained my knee celebrating with my teammates.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My junior year game against Augustana. It was the first or second drive of the second half and I had a pick six.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I don’t get tired by Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being optimistic and knowing it will not come easy but hard work will pay off.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Mom. She was my whole world and my best friend. Everything I do is for her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Bert
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Brandon Boykin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected for sure. It’s okay if no one likes me but being respected is something that I want. my name to be carried on and mean something to someone.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Shawn Oakman – He was accused of something he did not do. Had to pay for it and dreams of being in the NFL were shot.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. One of the worst feelings to me.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Uncle. Took my brother and me in when my Mom passed away at a very young age. He has been a father to me and I wouldn’t be a football player or who I am today without him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Top Aussie College Football Players Who Panned Out To NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/top-au… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XAkGqxMsq7
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:20 players from the XFL found a way to stick on NFL rosters, More to come? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/xfl-35/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 3 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2S1MSvU
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago