• Name: Adrian Seales Jr.
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 205
• Position: Running Back
• College: Midwestern State University
• Twitter: @SealesIsGreat
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Port Arthur, Texas
What I enjoy most about Port Arthur is that the city is filled with my loved ones and I can always go back home when I need to.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film – This is the mental aspect of the game and allows you to understand your opponent, Practice- Holds final importance so you can perfect the plays at a high level that were covered during film and prepared for during strength & conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being able to put my family in the best situation possible in the future.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In 2015, I left MSU and wanted to come back, but I failed the credit hour requirements. I overcame it by enrolling in 18 hours for a semester and maintain a 3.0 GPA which allowed me to return.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My teammate, Sir’Vell Ford
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• City Manager
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, because we are all very close knit and I couldn’t handle being responsible if something happened to them that I could’ve prevented.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther because of the technology he has access too.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was getting past the death of my teammate Robert Grays. I have dealt with it by talking and gaining peace about the situation. #24STRONG
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My freshman year of high school I tried to give myself my own haircut designs and COMPLETELY messed my head up. I tried to stay home from school but my mom wasn’t having it and I got clowned the whole day.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring a 95-yard touchdown during the first game of my junior year and getting it called back due to a penalty committed by one of my very close friend and teammate, he knows who he is.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kevin Gates- In God I Trust
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back Uncle Jarvis to let him know how much his death affected me and to let him know how much he is loved.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Javor
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected is given through personal experiences of good character and integrity.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, because he could have easily become one of the top 3 receivers in the league and one of the top players overall.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, it’s an addicting feeling.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has been