• Name: Trenton Bridges
• Height: 6’1”
• Weight: 240
• Position: LB
• College: Bethune Cookman University
• Twitter: @Trent_Theevent
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• The thing i love most about DeLand FL is that we grind for everything and don’t take handouts we all work for what we have.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning. I feel that you only get better at the game by playing it and you have to know the game and how to put your team in the best situation to win. With that being said I’m not knocking strength and conditioning at all and that definitely has an enormous impact on the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing. Philippians 4:6
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I didn’t make the basketball team in 6th grade. I worked, and fixed my game and made the team the following 2 years
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to lead at all times and that no moment is to big for me.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tarik Cohen
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching it and/or mentoring young people
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because that’s family and it’s family first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin because he’s always full of energy and nothing keeps him down.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Tearing My ACL my senior year of high school and losing my major college offers. I overcame that by grinding and working to be better than I’ve ever been and keeping God first.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When i fell in the cafeteria in high school it was raining outside and the floor had just been mopped.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 4th down game on the line Vs Norfolk
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Idols become rivals -Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My ability to process what’s being done around me
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother so she can see the man I’ve become through her prayers and life lessons.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• 42 Reasons
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Not sure about most underrated but Kwon Alexander is a guy i feel isn’t talked about enough in terms of top LBs in the league
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I feel that is more important
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because of the way she pushes me to be the best at everything i do and the unconditional love and support i get from her.