- Name: Tommy Dennis
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 310
- Position: OL (I have collegiate game snaps at LT/RT/C)
- College: University of Pennsylvania
- Twitter: Tommydennis43
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from East Setauket, Long Island, New York and the best thing about my city is the
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• First – Practice, the only way to get better is take as may reps as you can and as an OL, building chemistry as a unit is extremely important. Second, Strength and Conditioning is important because It helps avoid injury as well as makes sure you are performing at the highest speed and power. Finally, Film study is very important but in order to be ready for games you need to train and practice hard. When studying film, you can learn defensive tendencies such as giveaways for DL stunts as well as defensive shifts.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about letting others down, I have people who rely on me and I strive everyday to make them proud.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I let up two sacks my sophomore year, so I trained my pass set all offseason in order to never let my QB get hit again, and I didn’t let up any sacks the next two years.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that I am accountable, always holding myself and my teammates to the highest standards.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Richard Jarvis DE from Brown.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sales and Trading.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, I don’t want to start the day in a messy environment.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family memory because if I saw a family member in need I would help them no matter what.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be James Bond because he is a savage.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Growing up in a single parent household, my mom made so many sacrifices so I always pushed myself to the limit to make sure that I made her proud and all he works wasn’t for nothing.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing two free throws to lose a basketball game by one point sophomore year of high school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Here comes the boom – Nelly.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Toughness, physically to push through pain and mentally to have resilience
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Dad, he passed away when I was four so I would love for him to see me grown up.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Just dance
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, anyone can be liked but it takes a hard worker to be respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick, he served his time and changed his life around but still could never fix his reputation, plus, he was one of the most exciting players to watch of all time.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom, she has always supported me no matter what and has helped me get to where I am today.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jason Garrett, Dan Snyder, and painful dummies (Future is Now Podcast) ift.tt/2GnfQku
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Meet Model Elisha Herbert, Shaq is at Tomorrowland Living His Best Life & Henrik Stenson goes full Bo Jackson ift.tt/2LxFK9l
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Francisco Lindor Calls for MLB to Extend Netting after He Hit a 3-year-old Boy in the Head With a Foul Ball ift.tt/2YjJgdh
about 12 hours ago via IFTTT