• Name: Richard Johnson
• Height: 6’2 7/8
• Weight: 210
• Position: Wide Receiver
• College: East Texas Baptist University
• Twitter: jumpmanjohnson1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Cleveland, Texas those are just my folks
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study/S&C/ Practice, Being mentally ahead of the game allows you to play fast and free and make better adjustments on the fly. I want to play fast for longer than the man in front of me can. in my time playing college basketball I noticed we rarely got to practice it was more shootaround and walk through yet our team being so veteran, we were able to maintain playing rhythm.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The next play
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My football career up until ETBU pretty much was a failure. I’m a 2X All American now so I guess I just never quit and not a lot of people simply never quit pushing my boy Z
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My humility and humble yet aggressive approach to the game.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• *INSERT UMHB D-LINEMAN OF CHOICE*
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it and see
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family 4TF
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• SSJ2 Gohan he was about that action
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I dropped a wide open TD on senior day. That was rough
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Career touchdown Record vs HPU, thus in my heart officially pushing me past Tyler Bates, who obviously helped me gain with valuable knowledge my Freshman year, and I really looked up to him so that was special to me.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• There’s this RYU 2019 Canada promo mix on SoundCloud and from about 11:00 to 13:30 or so it is kind of accurate
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• That I’m an empty vessel with a potential that I don’t seem to know the limit of
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wouldn’t
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Goat House
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Clarance Johnson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I don’t need people to like me, my momma likes me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ochocinco was my OG favorite player after my siblings convinced me he was my cousin & JG12 I felt like I could relate to him in athleticism and playing style, very down the field rangy leapers,
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I acknowledge losing as a possibility then dismiss it and chase my goal with zero hesitation
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Family as a whole but my dad, you can’t put a price tag on wisdom and when your OG speaks you’re a fool if you