• Name: Raheem Phillips
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 188
• Position: DB/CB
• College: Warner University
• Twitter: @raheemphillips4
- Tell us about your hometown, and whatyou love most about it?
I’m from the historic town Defuniak Springs, FL its located in the panhandle couple hours from Tallahassee FL, What I like most about it is that it is not too far from some the top beaches in the world it’s always a pleasure when I do get the chance to go home to visit my love ones and make couple trips to the beach while I’m home.
- List these three in order of importanceand why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Film Study, Practice, Strength andConditioning
- What do you worry about, and why?
I worry about not reaching my fullestpotential in life.
- Give me an example of when you failedat something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
My freshman year in high school my goalwas to start for my high school varsity football team played jv the first fivegames got moved up but didn’t start/play, so after the season I had a chip onmy shoulder and I took advantage of every opportunity that was given took itand ran it became a 3x starter and the rest was history.
- What do your teammates say is your bestquality?
Change of direction/Speed
- Who is the best player you have everplayed against in college?
Jarrel Reynold, RB #Southeastern University
- What would your career be if youcouldn’t play football?
In the service (Air Force)
- Room, desk, and car – which do youclean first? Room
- If there was a disaster and you couldeither save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose andwhy?
I would save my family they always beenthere for me and that wouldn’t be the right thing to do if I left them behind.
- If you could be any television or moviecharacter, who would you be and why?
I would be Chadwick Boseman from BlackPanther because he’s my favorite character.
- Tell me about your biggest adversity inlife and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Senior year of high school I was ontrack for breaking the school receiving record fourth game into the season daybefore the game I sprained my ankle in walk throughs I was out for about threegames came back homecoming game (senior game) wasn’t at 100% but still managedto have over hundred receiving yards for the game. At the end of the day it wasall mental I was just glad I was able to finish my senior season, I prayed andI got better as the weeks went on thanks to my love ones and my coaches thatwas there for me.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
When my team lost against KentuckyChristian University that went 0-10 the year prior.
- What was the most memorable play ofyour collegiate career?
Sophomore year of college going 9-2 (Firstteam All-conference, Honorable mention)
- What song best describes your workethic?
YFN Lucci “Letter from Lucci”
- What is the most important trait youcan have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the nextlevel?
- If you could bring one person back fromthe dead for one day, who would it be and why?
It would be my Auntie (Alexus Smith) she knew me best, never doubted me even when my goals seemed unreachable she always gave me hope when nobody did.
- If you were to open a dance club, whatwould you name it?
I would name it Liv it!
- Who is the most underrated player inthe NFL?
The most underrated player in the NFL Jarvis Landry
- Would you rather be liked or respected,and why?
- What player who had his career derailedby off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
I feel the most for Josh Gordon. He’s battlingaddiction as well as the battle in his own mind.
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
I hate to lose.
- Who has been the biggest influence onyour life and explain why?
My great grandparents has been thebiggest influence in my life I must say they always made sure I didn’t gowithout while growing up the life they paved for me showed me at a young agenothing is given you must work hard and never ask for handouts even though theygave me anything I wanted. They showed me the in’s and out’s in life the goodand the bad I’m very thankful for them wouldn’t trade them for nothing in theworld.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jason Garrett, Dan Snyder, and painful dummies (Future is Now Podcast) ift.tt/2GnfQku
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meet Model Elisha Herbert, Shaq is at Tomorrowland Living His Best Life & Henrik Stenson goes full Bo Jackson ift.tt/2LxFK9l
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Francisco Lindor Calls for MLB to Extend Netting after He Hit a 3-year-old Boy in the Head With a Foul Ball ift.tt/2YjJgdh
about 12 hours ago via IFTTT