• Name: Qua Boyd (Q)
• Height: 6”5
• Weight: 245
• Position: TE
• College: West Alabama
• Twitter: @18Quaboyd
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• We’re a Small city with maybe 2 Groceries Stores with 3 Gas station and what I love most about the city is They always behind them Bulldogs Win lose or Draw, it nothing like the 12 (Lafayette)
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning First cause you have to get prepared for practice, then I’ll say practice and last will be Film just because you can always get better day by day
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being a failure just because I’ve failed at a lot of things
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was at JUCO I suffered an injury and I was really down about not being able to play, so I got depressed and failed as being a student athlete, I lost my scholarship and housing and was really Homeless, but I knew football was what I wanted to do in life and I made it my priority to get right just so I could be able to feed my family one day with this game I love
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They’ll probably say my catching ability
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Safety From West Georgia Montrell Pardue
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Baseball or basketball, that’s a hard question there
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first then my desk and lastly my car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Well I’m going to give 110% trying to save them all but if I see it’s getting tough Ima go for my family member just because there’s nothing like family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin, Because he live his life with no regrets and he have fun doing it
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Easy, not being able to play the game because of my grades & I overcame that adversity by putting my work first and everything else afterwards I had to be the person I dreamed to be
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was playing in a AAU game, Me and a guy went up for a rebound and his shoes got caught on my shorts and when he came down so did my shorts
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Winning The GSC In 2017
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Champ (Nelly)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-Physical but don’t get me wrong I’m not about to let anyone push me around
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My auntie Catherine Mangram she was my everything
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• JJWG (Get Jiggy With Gucciiaaa)
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Micheal Thomas from the New Orleans Saints
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people can like you and not respect you and respect goes a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Rueben Foster because it seems like everyone is waiting on him to mess up when he really trying to turn everything around
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•It’s a lot of people so I’m going to go with 2! First my Uncle Clifford story because he’s been a father figure in my life and does not hesitate to help me out or give me the right advice on anything and secondly my lil brother Jatarvious (Boobe) Whitlow because a lot of people counted him out and he did everything he needed to do to get to where he’s at today and that’s the Starting RB for Auburn University
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 25, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zNiuOjR6E2
about 11 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- AAF was a success, 98 players signed, 79 on current rosters nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/aaf-fo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EuxXMU8QZ7
about 39 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- That is successful, 97 players signed twitter.com/kyle_naps5/sta…
about 42 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 25, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9w98zqJuvL
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:AAF was a success, 97 players signed, 78 on current rosters nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/aaf-fo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/24RBoHufeH
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro