- Name: Noah Beh
- Height: 6’5 1/2
- Weight: 308
- Position: OL
- College: University of Delaware
- Twitter: @
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown of Springbrook Twp, PA is just outside of Scranton in a quiet, rural and peaceful area. I love it for the food, people, work ethic that is second nature to this great community known as the “coal region”.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Strength and Conditioning – You need to prepare your body and mind to give it your all play after play.
2. Film Study – Self-study to visualize and critique yourself – you can watch film year-round studying opponents to mentally prepare for practice and games.
3. Practice – Very important, we always watched
What do you worry about, and why?
• I used to worry about my weight because I was undersized coming out of high school but I learned how to gain weight in a healthy way (also my biggest adversity). I have also learned worrying does not help any situation, however, I do worry about my family’s health.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed in trying to put on weight fast by looking for shortcuts but I worked hard to make it right by understanding my body and what type of diet and training would be most beneficial to me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership – leading by example in the classroom, film room, football field and community. Positively influencing my younger teammates on adjusting to college, team culture and technique.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best players I played against: Delaware – Tim Settle (Virginia Tech). Penn State – Anthony Zettel, Austin Johnson, Carl Nassib.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football, I would like to have my own livestock and produce farm or be a pipeline welder.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I do love cars but I would clean my desk first to keep my workspace organized and start with the small stuff.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My instinct would be to save my own family member but hard to say what would happen in a disaster situation.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Sandor Clegane (The Hound) from Game of Thrones because he is tough but gentle, a protector, funny and takes care of business.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarassing moment – probably getting beat in a big game
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play – when the OL told our QB to run a sneak instead of the called play and we scored on it
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Song to describe work ethic – 4 da Gang – Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the game/mental preparation and physical presence will help me succeed.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my grandfathers because they both died when I was young and I didn’t get enough time with them. They were both strong and incredible athletes and I would’ve loved to have them here to see me play.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dance club – Club 65
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the NFL – Bilal Nichols, DL with the Bears from Delaware who had a great rookie season.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, easy to be liked but respect is earned.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Everyone hates losing but winning is hard and nothing beats the thrill of victory. I have been taught to always visualize success and winning, not see myself losing. I love to win more.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has been the biggest influence on my life. She is the gold standard of work ethic and selflessness. She has always put her children before her and done whatever it takes to get it done. She has not missed a game (home/away/playoff) in my 2 seasons at Delaware. I am proud to have been raised by her.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- BYU is set to play Coastal Carolina! BYU ducked Washington to play Coastal. That might have been a worse decision
about 16 mins ago
- Let’s Go!!! twitter.com/rossdellenger/…
about 17 mins ago
- Wow twitter.com/justinaaronuh9…
about 19 mins ago
- BYU and Coastal has to happen and make it a night game
about 20 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LpGuNvGc6b
about 38 mins ago