•Name: Montre Gregory
•Position: Cornerback, Safety, Nickel
•College: Bowling Green State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most aboutit?
• I’m from Baltimore, Md. It was very humbling growing up inBaltimore with it being a very dangerous city and growing up with a singlemother, who often times struggled trying to provide for me and my siblings, butit showed me how to work for the things I want and gave me a vision that hashelped me continue to want to grow so I could eventually give back to BaltimoreMaryland.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength, and then Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not proving the people who believed in meright, and letting them down. That worries me because I really want to makethem happy and allow them to live comfortably and for them not be wrong aboutall the positive things they have said and decreed over me
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How didyou react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at my goal of becoming an all American my senioryear. My reaction at first when very disappointed in myself and not doing whatI had to do to become an all American but I then decided to rely on God andthank God just for the opportunity to play football at a high level and be ableto become closer to reaching my goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Work Ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against incollege?
• Diante Johnson
What would your career be if you couldn’t playfootball?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Desk, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save threestrangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try to save them all with sacrificing myself
If you could be any television or movie character, who wouldyou be and why?
• Martin Lawrence. He is a really funny comedian and has inmy opinion the best show ever created which is the showed called martin
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’vedealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity in my life was my brother going toprison. With him being such a huge influence on my career it crushed me knowinghe wasn’t going to be at any of my senior year games. My twin brother is mybest friend and the person who I share everything with and who knows how hardit was for me to get to where I am today and he knows how much making it to theNFL would mean to me and is my number one fan so him getting arrested hurt me.I’ve dealt with it by knowing that he will be home soon and when he does comehome that ill be in a position to help him live comfortably.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• losing to Ohio State and Memphis by 70 points
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play in my collegiate career was mysenior year playing western Michigan where there was a close game in the 4thquarter and western Michigan was riving down the field down by 3, the tightendwas running wide open and I was in man on the receiver and when the quarterbackthrow the ball I peeled off my man and knocked the ball out of his hand in theend zone on third down forcing them to kick it
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Imma go getter
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical orNon-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work ethic I think I will be able to come and outwork a lot of guys
If you could bring one person back from the dead for oneday, who would it be and why?
• Dr. Martin Luther King just so he can see how far thingshave come but also so he could help0 and give ideas on how things could improvefor the world.
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think they have any all of the guys in the NFL arethere for a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•I would rather be respected because I know then I h
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issuesdo you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for all of them none really specific because I knowsome have worked their whole life to get to the NFL and for it to be messed upby maybe one bad decision has to be really tough.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explainwhy?
• The biggest influence has been Jesus Christ he has allowed me to know who I am in his eyes and the strengths that I have through him, that has allowed me to become the person I am today.