• Name: Montay Harris
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 360
• Position: Offensive Guard
• College: Sul Ross State University
• Twitter: Westdallasboy97
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most aboutit?
• My Hometownis Dallas, TX. The city is beautiful and nice in some parts.im from theWestside, which is known for gang violence and drugs. I actually moved toArlington to stay out of trouble. The food is what I love the most aboutDallas.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•My order ispractice, film study, then strength and conditioning. Practice will get youready for the game by making you work on your technique and it’s alsoconditioning. Film study is very important, you have to study you opponent.ithelps you know there tendencies and how you need to stop them. Strength andconditioning is also important but you can have that in practice as well.
What do you worry about, and why?
•I worry about not being successful in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How didyou react and how did you overcome failure?
•I didn’t geta scholarship coming out of high school. I was told I was too short for afootball scholarship. I use that as motivation to go play football. I came toSul Ross and became a 3 year starter and also a 2 time All-Conference Lineman.I keep working and had that I wasn’t good enough in my head, so I had to showout.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•It’s between me being aggressive and always being there for the team.
Who is the best player you have ever played against incollege?
•The bestplayer would have to be CJ Johnson from East Texas Baptist University. He playfor the Green Bay Packers. CJ has a great motor and he is clutch in the games.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•My careerwould be a Sheriff in Dallas County or in Houston County.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•My car iswhat I clean first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save threestrangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•It would be the three strangers, I choose them because I know that my family members would help others just like me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who wouldyou be and why?
•I would beblack Lighting because he help out others in his neighborhood. He try to guidekids down a good path. He also got powers, that’s what I need.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’vedealt with or overcome it?
•I lost 4 people that I loved a lot in less than a month. I’m still hurt from it, but I know they watching over me from up above. I pray and try to talk to them or think about the memories to make it through my day.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•It was junior Year in high school during football camp. I didn’t make the varsity team and they put me on Junior Varsity team. The underclassmen were saying I suck and how I couldn’t make varsity in front of everyone.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•it was thispast season versus southwestern university. The running back broke a 60 yardrun and I ran down there with him, I was staying with him the whole time.
What song best describes your work ethic?
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical)to help you succeed at the next level?
•I am grit, Ihave courage no matter what happens.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for oneday, who would it be and why?
•It would be my son King Harris. I never got to hold him and sing to him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•It would becalled “Big Boat’s Paradise”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jeff Heath,Safety, Dallas Cowboys
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•I would rather be
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issuesdo you feel for the most and why?
•La’el Collins is the one I feel for themost. He was supposed to be a first round pick but he didn’t get draftedbecause of a murder investigation. He didn’t do the murder, I feel he could bemaking more money right now.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. Every time we lose a game Ibe so angry that I go watch film and I just want to be away fromeverybody.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explainwhy?
• MyGrandfather Ollie Neason, He has raised me since I was a baby. If he wasn’t inmy life, I would be dead or in prison. He taught me how to be a real men andalways believe in God
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/teco-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 22, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Tremaine Edmunds has been a key factor for the #BillsMafia and this will he will have to shut down the middle of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago