• Name: Michael Maxwell
• Height: 5’9
• Weight: 183
• College: Sioux Falls
• Twitter: @DrippinDuece
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Richmond, Texas is a small city where not too many make it out of but is full of talent. I love the competitiveness throughout the city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching my full potential and knowing there is so much growth I can sprout too.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• The first semester of JUCO I was a qualifier and had a chance to go D1 but I failed my math class that I needed to transfer to be 1 and done. The next semester I passed the class with an A”
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Contagious Energy and work ethic
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kesomi Mafi
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Play basketball as
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’d go for my family member first, and then if it’s three of them by the math 2 can make it also.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I Chris Tucker because he has just always a character in movies making people laugh and I’m a goof-ball just like him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Blowing a layup to win a game in an AAU tournament packed gym.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Freshmen yr of college catch a screen and jab towards the sideline to juke a defender and he couldn’t get back up on his own.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• 1942 flows by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Keep digging to get better even if you haven’t struck gold yet.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma because she can heal and help a lot of my family members especially her children with her presence around them.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• That’s tough to say, may end up my teammate
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Always grew up knowing to earn respect never to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• His career is still alive but Josh Gordon definitely took a hit and I feel for. I watched people have
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate losing, I rarely lost but when I did it ate me alive every time.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, brothers and Uncles. Jacquizz and James Rodgers. Both went to Oregon State then both went to the falcons. Always been right behind their foot steps and plan to keep doing so. My uncle Michael Lewis played in the NFL also for multiple years, my other uncle is the brains Rodney Williams lol, he’s been on top of what ever I choose to do and teaching life lessons. Last but not least my mother raised 4 of us as a single mother with no dad in the picture most of our lives.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bob Kraft's Girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander Receiving Hate Comments ift.tt/2NkXFxS
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro