• Name: Marvin Conley
• Height: 5’9
• Weight: 186
• Position: Safety, CB, Nickel
• College: University of West Florida
• Twitter: @_mjc3_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Tampa is a big city and what I love most about it is the food. I’m talking about all the good food spots where you get the soul food, Jamaican food, wings, etc. I use to drive home from Pensacola every other weekend just because I missed the food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice first because you have to get better each day and correct your mistakes, film second because you have to study your
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about anything honestly. What’s going to happen will happen and I know with my God nothing is impossible.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time in middle school I failed 3 classes and from that day on
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Ball hawk
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Luis Perez
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an actor
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Michael B. Jordan. Because he’s a young talented actor that motivates me to want to get on the tv screen.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Getting my scholarship offer pulled from me a day before signing day. It felt like my heart had been ripped out but I laced up and moved on and I can say that looking back, it was no accident what
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling out of a chair in middle school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 98 yard pick 6 to seal the game
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Go Getta- Lil Wayne
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Your mentality
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother. She was and still is the love of my life, she spoiled me like no other.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Studio 3
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tre White. Buffalo Bills CB
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d would rather be respected because no everyone is going to like you but it’s up to you to make them respect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother. She’s my rock, she is the reason behind everything. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without her being by my side.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- President of ESPN Flew to Denver to try to Convince Peyton Manning to Take MNF Job ift.tt/2W51gmM
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- Raiders are hosting LB Vontaze Burfict for a visit nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfltra…
about 23 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- AAF Attendance is up for second week in a row, and now Johnny Manziel is playing! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/aaf-at… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Amani Bledsoe, DL University of Oklahoma nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/amani-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tristian Green, LB, Saint Augustine nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/tristi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro