• Name: Lerenzo Ihanza
• Height: 6020
• Weight: 208
• Position: WR
• College: Saint Mary’s University (Halifax)
• Twitter: @cantguardmamba2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Brampton, Ontario and honestly my hometown is full of talent We got a lot of athletes musicians fashion people everything for a small city we got a lot of talent in the area
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film study, strength and coordination in that order If you want to be good you got to practice and work on your craft as much as you can film study is second because you always got to know what you getting into what the opponent likes to do also you got to critique yourself and know what you got to fix and improve and also know the areas you’re strong in and build on that lastly I put strength and coordination because personally I’m a natural strong guy so the other two are more important for my growth as an athlete
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family a lot I’m the man of the house but I am also not there a lot because I’m chasing my dreams so I alway have them in mind no matter what
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Well coming out of high school I didn’t do so well in my grade 12 English and was at risk of losing my scholarship so I gave up my summer and went to summer school to bump my grades
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality as a teammate is I’m a leader I’m the Dog on the team I’m always trying to get better and I’m always trying to get my team better I don’t think there’s much guys better than me so I’m always confident and my confidence always carries on to my teammates
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I played against in my college career was Kaion Julien Grant from STFX he could change the game in so many ways he was a nightmare to prepare for
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would be probably be a school teacher I love helping kids and I could coach high school football
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room I would clean my room first always that’s where I sleep car next because I’m in there a lot desk last
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving the one family member that’s my blood and blood comes first always
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any Tv character I would be Spider-Man that was my fave super hero growing up so to be him and have those powers would be amazing
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment Grade 9 first time carrying the ball I fumbled
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable play of my college career would be my first ever game as a true freshman my first catch was the game winning touchdown in front of a sold out crowd in a hostile environment
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Best song to describe my work ethic would be Hard in paint Waka Flocka because I’m always giving my full effort in everything I do I don’t take a play a rep a workout off
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness because when you have that you can overcome any adversity that the devil tries to throw your way
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring back one person from the dead it would be my grandpa he died before I was born but I alway heard how wise and smart he was so I would soak up all that knowledge
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I was to open a dance club I would name it Vbyz because all I want is good vibes
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the NFL is Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because I have people in my life that are facing mental issues and resort to drugs as an escape I seen the ups and downs of mental illness and know some people only have drugs as a resort to escape so I feel it for him
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•Biggest influence in my life my uncle Jerome Messam because he did everything I’m trying to accomplish he made it from the bottom all the way to nfl and that’s what I’m trying to do now
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 58 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 1 hour ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 1 hour ago