• Name: Kyle Hall
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 195
• Position: FS
• College: Slippery Rock U
• Twitter: @iam_og_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Its the hall of fame city. Canton OH, smaller town but football is of heavy interest there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, knowing your opponent is a key to gaining an advantage. Practice – you practice how you play. Get a feel for what to expect come game day. Strength and conditioning – preventing injury
What do you worry about, and why?
• Injuries and health mostly. Two crucial things in our lives that aren’t really heavily enforced, health is
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Not qualifying for regionals in hurdles my sophomore year of high school, it bothered me for a whole year because I knew I was a better runner, used the defeat as motivation for the next season and made the state me the next 2 years.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jaleel Mclaughlin –
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something in the business world, real estate most likely
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, the family member would make it more comforting.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Dude – The Big Lebowski, because the dude isn’t bothered by most things and just takes it easy. Doesn’t sound is half bad.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Dealing with injuries due to football, injuries carried over into life and made things difficult like getting around and so forth
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling over hurdles during a race and my spikes flew off.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Three interceptions against Edinboro (2016)
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I don’t get tired – Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A good mindset, if your mind isn’t 100% in it you’re not going to perform at your best.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Probably my grandmother, just to get to talk to her and get to know her better since she passed away at a young age.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The spotlight
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jabrill Peppers.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, being liked is cool and all but for people to respect you and like you is even better
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ricky Williams. He was a great running back. It was fixable it just never got corrected
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose, its a different type of pain
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• my pops. He works hard to make things happen. So I figure who am I to complain and just grind.