Learning from one of the best pass rushers to play in the game, Karter Schult has become of the best pass rushers in the AAF. Under the tutelage of former NFL outside linebacker/pass rusher Bryce Paup, who was Schult’s defensive line coach, Schult turned into one of the best pass rushers at the Division 1 level.
Now playing for the Salt Lake Stallions, defensive lineman Karter Schult is currently leading the AAF in sacks with 4 sacks after week 3. He has racked up a sack in every game this year and has 11 tackles, 6 tackles for loss and 8 quarterback hits.
Schult has spent time with the Panthers and Browns in the NFL and he is ready to get back. Here is his film from the Spring League where he dominated as well.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT
- Golfer Walks Straight From U.S. Open to His Graduation bit.ly/2KvMrIz
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- Danny Green Reveals What Warriors Players Said after Klay Thompson’s ACL Injury bit.ly/2WQCOL4
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT
- Kyrie Irving Has ‘Ghosted’ Celtics Ahead Of Free Agency bit.ly/2FieCGi
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT