• Name: Kam Rogers
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 230
• Position: DE/OLB
• College: Delaware State University/Clark Atlanta University
• Twitter: @AllEyesOnKam
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most aboutit?
• I’m from Washington D.C., but moved around a lot and went to high school in Maryland. What I love the most is that I have a lot of
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, and Film Study. I ranked them in that order because overall strength & conditioning PREVENTS injuries. I understand that in order to maintain and compete at
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching my fullpotential, That phrase, “What if I had-“ kills me. I just hope to be able todie without having a regret filled coffin.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How didyou react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed so many times, but I would have to say failing at getting a scholarship right after High School has to be one of the most disappointing moments. I didn’t know if I would ever play football at the collegiate level. I knew that I was a decent player who could make someone’s roster but just didn’t have the opportunity right away.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a team player, never been someoneto intentionally hurt my team. All my teammates know it’s all love, I’d go towar for them…
Who is the best player you have ever played against incollege?
• I would have to go with Tarik Cohen, while I was at Delaware State. To go against him and see how he plays at a faster speed than most people on the field is amazing. So, playing against him for those couple of years was fun to watch.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’ve wanted to play football since Iwas 6 so the dream has been kind of the same. But If football never was, I’dprobably would have stuck with basketball once I got to High School or joinedthe Military.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, simply because It’s hard for me tofocus if my personal spot isn’t together.
If you could be any television or movie character, who wouldyou be and why?
• I’d be Nicholas Cage in National Treasure,my dude had great knowledge of history and was a quick thinker.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’vedealt with or overcome it?
• I broke my leg my first semester on thefootball team (DSU), This is probably a month after I walked on and made theteam.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment, I don’thave one. I don’t hold on to embarrassing moments, they come and go like win’sand losses.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most Memorable play would have to be my first Tackle/TFL against Liberty University. The atmosphere was amazing, I never played in front of 22,000 people before, so It was just an overwhelming feeling. I had just changed my position to Defensive End the week before and was in the game for a play during a pass rushing situation. The first play nothing happens but for the next play, The Defensive coordinator we had at the time, didn’t know that he had left me in the game. The game speed was much faster than I was accustomed to, Liberty hurried to the line and ran a reverse coming to my side. I got past the left tackle and slammed the Receiver with the ball. It was my first big play.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dollar And A Dream III – J Cole , Thissong is all about taking what little you may have and still taking those oddsto reach your goal/dream.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical orNon Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• It would have to be resilience, knowing thatit wont always work in my favor or how I expected it to, but stillunderstanding that everything will work out to what it’s supposed to be.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for oneday, who would it be and why?
• Michael Jackson, arguably the greatestentertainer of all time. I just would want to pick his brain on how it is to bethe GOAT.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, being liked is somethingthat can change based off opinion. Respect can get you a lot further.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issuesdo you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon and Johnny Manziel, togreat talents that could’ve changed the league but had too much going on offthe field. I can’t speak too much on their situation because I don’t know whatthey went through, but it was tragic to not see them reach their full potentialin the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I HATE tolose, my accomplishments are good but I feel as though losses stick on my heartlonger.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explainwhy?
• My Mother, she’sinstilled so much in me since birth and I’m just thankful she taught me how tothink…. A lot of people don’t use their brains in intense situations, suddensituations, and she showed me how. I even use critical thinking on the field tohelp myself be a better player.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LpGuNvGc6b
about 5 mins ago
- NFL Draft Order has been updated, As of now the Cowboys have the fifth pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Damn go Ahead Klein twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 14 mins ago
- LeBron James Signs Extension with Lakers ift.tt/3qnbuPB
about 25 mins ago
- Former NFL 1st round pick arrested for DUI, BAC limit was almost 4 times the legal limit with a child in the back s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago