• Name: Josh Lewis
• Height: 5’11”
• Weight: 196
• Position: Cornerback
• College: Eastern Washington University
• Twitter: @JLewiiis
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in Lakewood, Washington. I’ve lived in the same house my whole life until college so it’s all I’ve ever really known. I have a good relationship with a lot of people in the communities and where I’ll always call home.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, film study. All of these are really important so it was a little hard to rank them. I believe practice is crucial in order to perform best when it really matters. The game is won throughout the week not just Saturday. Any edge you can get from a strength and conditioning aspect is huge as well. After that, the tips and concepts you learn from film can be a difference maker during the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I wouldn’t say I really worry about too much, I trust in God’s plan whatever that may be.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My goal coming out of high school was to get a full scholarship to college for football and that didn’t happen so I disappointed. I came into Eastern on a partial scholarship. After lots of hard work I was able to earn a full scholarship at the start of my sophomore year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My leadership and playmaking ability.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Cooper Kupp
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Potentially a forensic investigator or detective.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, car, desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, I love my family more than anything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington, he’s just an all time great. Everyone should respect that man.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity has been having a father who has been sick and being away from him during college. I learned to just have trust in the Lord and cherish every moment I have when I’m with my dad.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I can’t really think of any, I don’t get embarrassed very easily.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My interception against Maine in the FCS semi-finals.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dreams and Nightmares – Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say the most important trait is to learn fast and be able to translate that to the field. Everyone is talented physically at the next level, I think the mental side is what separates the good players from the great ones.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Definitely Jesus! I can’t imagine how great it would be to spend a day with Him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “Live at Lew’s” lol
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Landon Collins
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, having someone else’s respect means much more to me than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I guess Johnny Manziel, he got too wrapped up in the party lifestyle and he couldn’t really shake it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father, he’s been battling
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 25 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 38 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 39 mins ago