• Name: Jordan Collier
• Height: 5’11
• College:UAB/ University of Buffalo
• Twitter: theblckdynamite
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Atlanta, Georgia. Decatur exactly. I love Atlanta the culture, the different movements, and different things to do in Atlanta. Atlanta is home to many great athletes and people of historical importance and we all grow and thrive through what our ancestors have already paved, as we continue to get better and better as people.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study: you can never get enough, the more you know the faster you play, the faster you play, the more plays you make. Strength and Conditioning: this is a brutal game and if you’re not in shape and strong you’re bound to get hurt, and practice: practice is where you perfect your craft but without the first two there’s no point.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching my full potential, it’s every year I know people who have the ability to make it but they in bad situations and they never really get in front of the right people. And also I just don’t want to be unsuccessful.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I didn’t start my sophomore year of college when I knew I should’ve been starting and my own coach told me I should’ve been starting. I was disappointed, upset, but I bounced back and I worked so hard to make sure I left no doubt as to who should be the starter.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m very passionate about the game. I don’t tolerate complacency. And I’m a hard worker and I want to be the best.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I’ve ever played against was Kenny Golloday.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Actor/Music Producer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I have to save my dad. That’s my hero. He’s been hard on me since day 1 and I just want to make him and my mom proud.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• James Bond. He’s so smooth with everything he does. Even when he gets caught he still finds a way to finesse.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not knowing where I would play football after UAB closed down but I prayed and asked God to show me the way.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Probably when I peed on myself in front of my whole 3rd grade classroom. ??
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I saved a potential game winning touchdown against Temple.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• T.I. -Go Get It
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• High football IQ. Strong mental training.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmothers, I miss both of them. They taught me a lot.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Palisades
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• LaMarcus Joyner
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, people look to you for leadership and they want to hear what you have to say.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, he’s a prolific ball player but he couldn’t stay away from substances. There’s no telling what kind of player he would’ve been if he’d just done the right thing.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. Losing sucks. I’m very competitive.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents. I’ve seen them struggle and I’ve seen them be steadfast and trust God even when things seemed a little rocky. So they influenced me to be the best and to be all that I can be. To use the tools God gave me. I just want to give them everything they want.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- My guy is the best!! twitter.com/dickdegroat/st…
about 6 mins ago
- Like I said this is an amazing story. My brother had open heart surgery and was told he could not play any sports.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kama Kamaka, DB, San Diego University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cOICpT6sWw
about 56 mins ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: College Football Week 14 ift.tt/3qtoZgx
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago