• Name: Jimmy Moreland
• Height: 5’10
• College: James Madison Unviersity
• Twitter: @iv_jimmy
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Belle Glade, FL, 20 mins away from I live now in Royal Palm Beach. I love my home town so much because it made me the dog I am
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength/Conditioning, Film Study, & Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry as much but when I do I worry that am I going to fulfill my destine. I got faith in God that he will let overcome anything and he will lead me in the right direction.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• After my true freshman year at James Madison University I got kicked off the team for getting a charge. I have grown from the time and mature a lot from that incident. I was allowed back on the team and now trying to make it to the next level.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My skills set. I have a big tool box when it comes to my play on the field they say. I’m a quick learner and amazing person.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Stefon Diggs; My Freshman year
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Teaching youth sports and building my own faculty
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member because in that moment of time I would think about my love ones first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Yu-Gi-Oh; he reminds me of myself. He has two sides to him. A loving and caring person outside of battling but when its time to go to battle he changes into a savage mentality
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I broke my leg in the 6th grade I had to sit out of football for two years. I definitely cried every night cause I though I wasn’t going to play football never again.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Putting shame on my name after getting kicked off the team in 2015
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The best play of my career was the 100yd interception vs Richmond this year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• TTG -NBAYoungBoy ft. Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge and understanding of the next level
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My cousin Kennedy, she passed away October 13,2018. Its so many things we have to talk about
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• DD; dawn to dusk
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Patrick Peterson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I’m not so someone can like me, I want the people to respect my skill and acknowledge my talent
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin kaepernick because he tried to use his platform for something he stand up for and mess up his career in the NFL
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents; they gave me a better life and always had my best interest in their hearts. I can’t give them what they gave me but I will make sure they living the dream with me. I love them