• Height: 6’2
• College: Virginia Union University
• Twitter: j___nine
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Fort Lauderdale Florida is a great city with a lot of diverse and great people. I love The football cultural the most, ever since a kid, I’ve been playing in some big games against some of the top athletes.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength, and conditioning. Practice first because you need your craft to the best it can be to perform well, film study because it gets you prepared to perform well and you can see your mistakes every day, then strength and conditioning because u need to be in shape for a fast, long, physical game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being successful so I can be in
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Not meeting my ACT requirements and not signing to FAU on signing day. I was crying because that was my dream I went to play JUCO and ended up a at great program Virginia Union University
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Trent Cannon
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Entrepreneur. Opening up a couple business to better the world.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Three strangers because saving three lives is better than saving one
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith pursuit of happiness because that movie shows a single dad that’s doing whatever it takes to be successful no matter what will Smith protected his son and never stop trying to be successful in a business where he kept getting over looked and denied.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not meeting my ACT requirements and not signing to FAU on signing day. I was crying because that was my dream I went to play JUCO and ended up an at great program Virginia Union University
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring a touchdown on
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill – Dreams and Nightmare
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Strong mind set
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My friend
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Robby Anderson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I will rather be respected because it makes people treat you to a standard where u don’t have to worry about being lied to, crossed, or getting backstabbed. When people respect you they will always be there for you in critical moments.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice, He was a dominant running back who had everything he ever wanted but got it token from he in a split of a second for making a terrible decision.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win. I can take loosing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brothers Damian, Gamal, and Javade. They all played a big part in my life. They all tell me to stay focus and stick to the grind no matter what better days are going to come. Damian influence me to be the best athlete I can be , gamal influence me to be the best business person I can be , javade influence me to never stop and always said I’m going to make it one day.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Dy’Jonn Turner, DB, University of Alabama-Birmingham… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Dressler, LB, University of Richmond nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- This better happen! #WashingtonRedtails https://t.co/SLnwt2sxPh
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:418 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyrell Ford, DB, Waterloo University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyrell… @UWaterloo @WlooFTB
about 55 mins ago