•Name: Jeffrey Suarez Jr
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 195
• Position: Wide Receiver
• College: Warner University
• Twitter: @JeffreySuarez28
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Tampa FL , but I was born in Melbourne FL. Then moved to Tampa when I was very very young. Many people do not know this. What I love most about my city would have to be the culture we have here. As a city we are extremely involved with others. We come together as one , for large cultural events like Gasparilla and Sporting events. The environment here is great.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1. Film Study would have to go first because learning in film can transition to the field. It could be any type of film study from weight lifting , practice film and of course game film.
- Strength and conditioning would have to be second in my opinion due to the fact that football is such a physical sport . We as athletes have to prepare our bodies for such wear and tear.
- Practice I think would be third because after going through steps one and two as an athlete you should be well prepared to dominate the field and task at hand.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry that I’ll let myself and my family down. So I work hard every day.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Back in high school as a freshman, I used to hang around the wrong crowd. I played my freshman year at Leto high school but my grades weren’t so good to play the following year. During that summer I transferred schools. I attended Gaither high school where my friends from middle school went to. They all excepted me to attend football practice and
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I believe my teammates would say my best quality is being a doer. I’m not a vocal leader I lead by example. I talk when I need to talk.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best play I’ve ever played against in college plays for the Detroit Lions. Jamal Agnew played corner back and leads the NFL for most punt returns touchdowns in a single game. Jamal played college ball at the University of San Diego. I scored 2 touchdowns in the first half and had over 150 yards receiving.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Honestly I don’t think my life would be the same. Football has taught me everything I know. Discipline, hard work and self motivation. I love shoes and clothes so I think I’d be in that department of living.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• If we are talking about a work desk. I would clean my desk first because it’s where I make my money. First impression is everything and if my work space is a mess it could mean that I am unorganized and that doesn’t look to good.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable career play at the collegiate level would have to be when we played against Webber international for the lake trophy and my QB DJ Davis threw a go route in the end zone. It was a 50/50 ball and I jumped up as high as I can. I “mossed” the cornerback and came down with the ball for six points! The stadium when wild! Player and coaches storming the field in relief. Great times.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait would have to be self motivation towards making sure my mother has a paid off house and lives stress free. She’s my all and she has sacrificed so much for me. I’m doing all I can to make sure it comes true by placing myself around others that are or have been in the league and I know what to expect and overcome when I get there. In Jesus name 🙏🏼
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I can reincarnate one person it would have to be my grandfather Billy. He had so much more life to live. God and my family could’ve helped him.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL would have to be WR Mike Williams for the Chargers. Mike doesn’t have many opportunities but when his number is called he makes sure every opportunity counts. He’s fast , has good hands, and when that ball is in the air he’s definitely coming down with it.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Artavis Scott for the Chargers doesn’t have authority issues but he’s over coming an injury. Scott is overcoming adversity and he’s ready to get back on the field. He knows what it is to struggle and is hungry for success.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose! Even as a child I was a sore loser. I do not like losing but if I do , better be ready I’m coming back 10x harder. In football each team is diverse and in order to win they have to stick together and have each others backs. Mistakes are made in football but the team with the less mistakes will always win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother has the biggest influence on my life. Since I was a child my mom always sacrificed her time and money for my brother and I. Every decision that I make I think about what my mom has to say. She always knows best. She still try’s to give us the world. I owe her everything I have.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Partners with the College Gridiron Showcase for 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/colleg… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Baker Mayfield Throws Shade at Giants Fans When Speaking on Odell Beckham Jr. ift.tt/2O1kESO
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: MyKelti Williams, S, Northern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/mykelt…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Best New York Giants players under 25 ift.tt/2YWxnHl
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT
- AFC South: 5 most exciting games in 2019 ift.tt/2GiXT6p
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT