• Name: Jaleel Brown
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 307
• Position: Offensive Line
• College: Adrian College
• Twitter: @Jbrown_59
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I’m from a small town called Starke, Florida about 25 min from
• List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
1. Film study, because football at the higher level is chess, not checkers you have to truly know your opponent to beat your opponent.
2. Practice, this is where you perfect your craft. You can know all you want if you can’t actually do it, it doesn’t matter.
3. Strength and Conditioning, Though it is number it could easily be number 1. Strength and conditioning is how you stay on the field. S&C helps prevent injuries and makes it possible for you to impose your will on your opponent.
• What do you worry about, and why?
I worry about the survival of our world sometimes like there is so much heartache, greed, selfishness, war, sides that wont listen to one another and think are we going to force an apocalypse just to listen to each or help each other.
• Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
I failed my first semester of college. I had a 1.29 gpa. And I remeber hiding it from my parents and being so ashamed because I was just playing football and partying. I was wasting this great opportunity I had been given. So I doubled down I got a tutor for every class. I stayed up late even after practices doing homework days in advance, studying, and meeting with my professors. I now have a 3.11 gpa.
• What do your teammates say is your best quality?
After I asked a few the most common answer I got back was selfless. The team is first it
• Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Alec Heldreth from Clarion university we faced off at the National Bowl in Daytona Beach
• What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
High school social worker which I am studying to currently become and coach at a high school level.
• Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
I clean my room first.
• If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
I hope that my one family member would understand but I would like to believe I would choose the three strangers because choosing my own self interest would be selfish when I can help possibly 3 families get a loved one back.
• If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
At once my sister was dying in the hospital with blood clots on her brain, and doctors could not figure out why. And that stress caused my mom to have a heart attack. And needed to be resuscitated. During this time I knew I needed to be strong for them but my home was empty without them there so I turned to football. I taught myself to long snap off of youtube, I went to school early to workout before school started. And I stayed late after school watching film with coaches, lifting, on the field working out. And knew that there was a plan at work.
• What is your most embarrassing moment?
There is a play on film where I completely missed a block and in the middle of a mental lapse I turned around to look at the play and it was coming right then I turned around and trip our running back. And our coach played it like a hundred times.
• What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Seeing our running back go off of my block on homecoming this year on a flare route. I pancaked a guy 15 yards down field.
• What song best describes your work ethic?
Ace Hood- Overtime
• If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
My uncle Jay, because I know how much it would mean to my grandparents to see their son again and my dad and aunt to see their brother again even if it were only for a day.
• If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Big Country’s saloon
• Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Kelvin Beachum, an “undersized guy” who has always risen to the occasion. As he is listed at 6’3 and starts at tackle in the NFL.
• Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
Respected, because people can like you for a second and hate you the next, And still walk all over you. Respect last it doesnt fade moment to moment.
• What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
Justin blackmon of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Just to see how drugs and addiction to over his life and made him basically throw away a true gift. I hope he can turn it around for his personal life.
• Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Hate to lose 10x more than I love to win.
• Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My sister has the biggest influence on my life because I have never in my life seen anyone fight like she did for her life in the hospital, and to still have a smile on her face and be strong for those around her to make sure we didnt feel sorry for her because she didnt want our pity. At 13.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago