• Name: Jah’Sheem Martin
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 310
• Position: DT
• College: Pace University
• Twitter: Asvp_Tunny
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Freeport, NY and growing up there was amazing because it showed me that you have to workout to get anything in life. What i love most about my hometown is the love of football and support of the youth to be better than the last generation.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning is first to me because if you are not strong enough or have the stamina to perform every snap then nothing else can benefit you. Next is Practice because it allows you to build that muscle memory of performing your task so you can become an expert. Then finally is film study because not that it’s the least of importance but without the other too film study wouldn’t be too beneficial. This was a tough three to choose because in football they are all of importance if you are to become great
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about becoming successful because I have grown up around so many people that have wasted their gifts in life. This is why I work hard every day so that I can be successful.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember a failure of mine was when
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to be an accountable leader
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Deonte Harris a slot receiver from Assumption he was probably by the far the best
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would probably be in the business field since that is what I got my degree in
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room is what i clean first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member because family to me is everything and if their lives are in my hands for me to save them then I’ll choose family every-time
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I always would like to be the Hulk because he was just an unstoppable force.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was dealing with not being around my family while we didn’t have a home after hurricane sandy & I dealt with that by just working hard everyday understanding that every bad situation comes to an end and if I push through for them then we all will be stronger
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I used the bathroom on myself during a football game
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play is when I got a
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lose yourself – Eminem
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mind set
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my aunt julissa because she died one day out of nowhere and my cousins lost their mother so if i had the power to bring their family back whole for a day i would do it any time
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The wave
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Derrick Nnadi
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because that goes way further than being liked in the long run
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem hunt because he had everything going for him in the right direction and lost it all because of a mistake he made off the field that now won’t allow him to be in the nfl right now or possibly anymore
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because it always hurts to lose when you care about something and give it your all and fall short
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My high school coaches because they took a kid that had nothing going for himself and put it in his head that he could be somebody and have football take him as far as he wants to go and believed in me every step the way.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- My takeaways from last night, Trump was rude, he cut off Biden a lot, he didn’t state many facts, he went after Joe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- You know what I learned last night? It is easier to talk about football for a reason. Football is our way out of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Jackson State and Deion Sanders extended an offer to JUCO standout pass rusher Jimmori Robinson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago