• Name: Isaiah Frandsen
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR
• College: Winona State
• Twitter: Kid_Ish1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
It’s a small town. Not a lot going on. But I like the work ethic of the people. Hardworking and people enjoy the life they have.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study then strength and conditioning. Practice is where you learn how to play. Practice is where you learn on the go, how to adjust, and how to be coachable and adaptable. Film study to break down the game slow it down, see your keys, and have a better understanding how people move. How they play, and break down the game to see all the details. Strength and conditioning to have your body and mind ready to perform at a high level. To have your body ready when the It’s 2 minute drill or when you need to make a play. You revert back to your fundamentals and your mental strength when your body starts to get tired.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about much. Just try to focus on the things I can control and the work I put in.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed many times in life. But I see it as part of the process. In my eyes not having the career, I wanted at NDSU was
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I played against a bunch of good Dbs at NDSU; Marcus Williams, CJ Smith
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Counselor or mental/ performance coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 3 people . I’d rather live knowing I saved more people than jus one individual.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was double hip surgery and finding out my mother was diagnosed with MS on the way home from surgery. It was a lot to take at one time. It really made me reflect internally and learn about myself. And what I wanted out of life and not letting temporary set backs keep me down.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Probably the time I went in the ditch from the wind blowing really bad. Blew me straight into the ditch. Had to wait for a tow truck to come pull me out.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first collegiate catch in the FCS semifinal game against Sam Houston from Carson Wentz on 3rd down.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ambition- by wale
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mindset. My determination and work ethic. When you are able to dissect the game dissect the opponent. Using your mind to break down the minor details and see the flaws in other people’s games and exposing it. My mindset to keep going when I get tired. My mindset to never be satisfied. It wasn’t developed over night but it has got me a lot further in life knowing I don’t quit when it gets hard.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back Tupac. His interviews the way he presents himself and shared the truth and wasn’t ever afraid of what people’s opinions or what people thought of him never effected how he went about his business. Even when he’s getting accused of something he didn’t do he kept his composure. He would expose the flaws in different things. And always be true to who he was.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Paradise City
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Golden Tate
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. A lion is the most respected animal in the jungle because of his mindset. Being liked means people agree with what you think or do and that’s not always a good thing.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon just watching how good of a player he is. Coming all the way back from all the issues he had in the past just to join the patriots and go back down what he just pulled himself out of.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. But I play to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandpa. He taught me a lot about being grateful, enjoying life, and working hard. Seeing the work it takes and still enjoying the process and the life. And knowing his spirit is still with me keeps me going.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Order | Bills officially pick 30th in the Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/draft-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:You cannot be conservative in football, if you play conservative you will lose… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago