• Name: Ira Lewis
• Height: 6030
• Weight: 295
• Position: DT
• College: Baylor University
• Twitter: @Ira_SavageLewis
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Houston and I love Houston so much cause the people here so much love to each because we are very prideful.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, practice, strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I usually don’t worry but I can tend to over think things instead of just playing football like I know how too.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember when my coach
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say I never doubt myself.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kyler Murray
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to be lawyer once football is done.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room has to be clean first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving my family member because family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Superman because he is the best.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My father’s drinking habit and I overcame it by prayer and forgiveness.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Being majorly wrong about things I thought I knew.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Sacking the QB at the end of the game vs. Iowa S
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work in progress by Gucci mane
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The belief I have in myself to beat anyone in front of me.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather because he help kept the family together
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in football?
• Ed Oilver
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would r
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose but I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because she has given me everything I need to be successful
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 12 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 22 mins ago via IFTTT
- Golfer Walks Straight From U.S. Open to His Graduation bit.ly/2KvMrIz
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- Danny Green Reveals What Warriors Players Said after Klay Thompson’s ACL Injury bit.ly/2WQCOL4
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- Kyrie Irving Has ‘Ghosted’ Celtics Ahead Of Free Agency bit.ly/2FieCGi
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT