• Name:George Rushing
• Height: 6”1
• Weight: 195
• Position: WR
• College: University at Buffalo and University of Wisconsin-Madison (Graduate)
• Twitter: @Grush1517
Tell us about your hometown, and what youlove most about it?
• I love how diverse my hometown is, you getto gain a unique perspective on the world
List these three in order of importance andwhy: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength andConditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
•I worry about not being successful because Ihave been striving to be the best version of myself and make the best decisionsfor myself as much as I can control
Give me an example of when you failed atsomething. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember the one class in college I failed a math 112 class. I retook it my senior year even though I didn’t need it..so I could prove to myself I could do it.
What do your teammates say is your bestquality?
• My friendliness
Who is the best player you have ever playedagainst in college?
• Jamal Adams
What would your career be if you couldn’tplay football?
• I would be an entrepreneur and work withnon-profits
Room, desk and car – which do you cleanfirst?
If there was a disaster and you could eithersave three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Save three strangers, I would save the three strangers because despite my personal relationship saving 3 is better than just saving 1 life
If you could be any television or moviecharacter, who would you be and why?
• Flash. I really enjoy him as a superhero but also as a person because he values his powers and want to use them to help others instead of clout
Tell me about your biggest adversity in lifeand how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was getting over my season ending injury my senior year at Wisconsin. I had played in every game since I was 5 years old so this was my first time just simply being hurt and having to watch my teammates other than the I got hurt before a spring game going into my senior year. I had worked my way up and worked harder than I had in my life for that season. I even passed up a study aboard trip so I could get ready for the season. I overcame it by just doing what I did best when I was preparing to come to buffalo, I put my nose in the ground and just worked hard to get back to where I needed to be for the season
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when weplayed Michigan My junior year at Wisconsin and I was mad because of thenon-call by the refs for the pass interference. I found out when we landed byin madison on ESPN that Jourdan Lewis caught a one hand pick. I had to see iton every TV for weeks
What was the most memorable play of yourcollegiate career?
• The most memorable play in my college was atouchdown I had vs Bowling Green this year on a 4th and 4 to score us our firstpoints of the game
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Levels- Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have(Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I believe my most important trait isadapting. I have played under 3 different head coaches, and 3 differentoffensive coordinators and have been able to play in every game while I havebeen healthy. I never had to worry about not being able to travel or notplaying a single snap in a game
If you could bring one person back from thedead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wouldn’t because everything happens for areason
If you were to open a dance club, what wouldyou name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Josh Norman
Would you rather be liked or respected, andwhy?
What player who had his career derailed byoff-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. I feel bad for home because heis a great player but is kept from playing the sport he loves over smokingweed. It sucks to see him help back from something that doesn’t even enhancehis ability if anything it hinders it which is even crazier he is such aproductive WR.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on yourlife and explain why?
– My biggest influence is my grandmother. I grew up in a 3 bedroom house with 6 people in it most of my life. At one point we even had 8 people. My sister and I shared a room till I was 15 when My aunt moved out. No matter how many times I offered my bed my grandmother denied sleeping in it. When I was younger til I was about 10 I use to sleep on the other couch away from my grandmother. Without her, nothing I have accomplished up to this point would have been possible especially growing up with a single mother. My grandma made sure I had everything I needed and raised me to be who I am today. Every time I get tired, unmotivated or lazy I just remember everything he sacrificed for me to get where I am at and the opportunities ahead of me
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cody Bellinger Hugger Recorded Her Adventure ift.tt/2J5EHts
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Carmelo Anthony Responds to Rumors He Was Caught With Mystery Woman on Yacht ift.tt/2NiohDi
about 49 mins ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft: Underrated receivers ready to dominate ACC ift.tt/2X6gx7c
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Former Sacramento Kings Executive Jailed for Defrauding Team of $13.4 Million ift.tt/2WZ9a1e
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ‘Iranian Messi’ Lookalike Denies He Conned 23 Iranian Women into Sex ift.tt/2IN9rk6
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT