• Name: Frank Iheanacho
• Height: 6’7
• Position: TE
• College: TAMU/SFA
• Twitter: @IamNacho_15
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from SouthWest Houston, Tx. What I love about it most is the pride. The city Itself there’s nothing like it. List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study first because you got to be a student of the game. I’m a firm believer in that.
Strength and condition second because your body is your temple and you should treat it as such. Last practice because if you prepare right with the first two, you should just translate that each day.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Besides the safety and happiness of my family, I try not to worry about anything that I can’t control.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve failed many times, lost a lot of games in my career, Never reached the goals I set for my collegiate career, but I think perseverance is something that was instilled in me at an early age. Never been a quitter. I’ve seen hard times but I know to always dust myself off and keep growing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to communicate, being able to adapt in situations is my biggest attribute. I’ve taken that energy wherever I go.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Donovan Wilson, he’s going to always bring the best out of me.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I see myself as a musician. Playing the piano somewhere.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first cuz that’s how I start and finish my day, car, the desk…
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family comes first, then I would double back. Was taught family comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’m a 90’s baby.. so I’d probably pick Martin or Fresh Prince of Bellaire. If you watched those shows, you’d understand.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity would have to be watching my parents come from Nigeria and raise 5 kids. Lord knows how they did it but I’m blessed to have them as my support system.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I farted in class one time, but I was swift and turned around to the dude next to me as he did it…. only me and he know the truth to this day.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Being able to play in NRG stadium, was just grateful to play in an NFL stadium. Grew up thinking about it.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Knock Tha Hustle” Cozz X J. Cole
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think mental focus
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• George Arriola “Mr. George” I worked with him this past offseason at my job. Just to tell him Thanks. He helped me out more than he knew, we talked every day
you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Nacho Night lol you gotta see the Vision
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Josh Reynolds, Just because I’ve personally seen what he can do.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected, They’re either going to love or hate you but at the end of the day, they still have to respect you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick was a great player I grew up watching.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love winning, but I hate to lose more than I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Some coaches and mentors along the way that guided me. My life could be totally different at this point. So I’m just grateful they seen something in me before I seen it in myself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago