- Name: Emmanuel Bien-Aime
- Height: 5’10
- Position: Strong Safety and Outside Linebacker
- College: Warner University
- Twitter: thatdang44
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I’m from a town in Polk County called Winter Haven. What I like most about it is that it is a perfect size place to live. It’s not too big and not to small.
- List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning
- What do you worry about, and why
I worry about not reaching my fullest potential in life.
- Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
My junior year in weightlifting I failed on my final attempt to place in
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Change of direction/Speed
- Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Jarrel Reynold the running back from Southeastern University
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
I would save my family because I never leave family behind because they have always been there for me.
- If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Before my senior year of college I went to get my physical and the doctor said they wanted to check to see why I had high blood pressure. So this was a few days before the season started. So I missed 2 weeks of my senior fall camp because I had to get test done on my liver, kidneys, and heart. It was one of the scariest moments of my life because I play the game I loved. I was cleared a day before the game and I had to work my way back into the starting lineup. God healed my body and I was able to start by the 4th game of the season and made the most tackles on the team. I had to keep the faith and preserve even though I could have never played this sport again. Also this was a very humbling experience.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
When my team lost against Kentucky Christian University that went 0-10 the year prior.
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
When I made the game-saving tackle on the goal line versus Webber and being named player of the week.
- What song best describes your work ethic?
Chasing by PeeWee Longway
- What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
It would be my father, just to see what it is like to have a father and to know him.
- If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
I would name it Inspiron.
- Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
The most underrated player in the NFL is Carlos Hyde
- Would you rather be liked or respected, and why
Respected because when our respected people will like you because of what you represent.
- What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
I hate to lose.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My mother has been the biggest influence on my life because she has been a single mother since I was 6 months
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Justus Reed, DE, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justus… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/254koQLDcS
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Brett Heggie, OL, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune Cookman University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/25dcp9BMjEc
about 36 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- If it is I want to do an interview with him! twitter.com/_juice05/statu…
about 47 mins ago